Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm definitely not giving the creepy twins a stay but I've been thinking of going to Hangar 7 soon again in the hopes that they have the 2021 championship car there.... although it might be in Milton Keynes
also i was so annoyed that when all the RB/AT academy drivers where in Salzburg (1.5 h away from me) i was busy with studying for my exams 😭😭

Reactions: 5
I have no idea what "sweaty fittyes" are, but I does sound alot like "fitte" in Norwegian, which translates to "pussy", so my mind went to sweaty pussy there 😂😂
Just fit people 😂😂 but let’s be honest they have that edge when they are sweaty haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I think Kelly has big feet, and then opts a lot for flats (who wouldn’t) but picks ugly flats that make her feet look huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
David coulthards hotel room *coughs* View attachment 1270598
They're about the right age for him 🤢

I can’t get over this nice guy who I let down last night. Apparently he “deserves better” than me. Erm we went on 5 dates and he didn’t even try to hold my hand, kiss me or give me a hug. I deserve better.
Just feeling really bitter this morning.💀
duck men. You're right. You deserve better than him.

Reactions: 4
I’m having a nightmare picking a dress for a communion at the end of the month 😓

• Heart
❤❤❤

*also Charles liked the 3rd most recent picture of that Checo fanpage so he’s following Pierre’s lead here 🤝🏼 (which means his slag era can’t be far)

Ocon just chilling 😂
I think it’s going to be Alonso as he still wants to race
Felicidades or Feliz Navidad, whatever you say to Checo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
P+%
so she was wearing that ad outfit 👀 now everything makes sense

View attachment 1270764
so wearing bras like as shirts is cool as long as you pair it with a blazer
even to church
i can handle most of kelly's choices but i cannot take these shoes... the tanlines alone make me nervous, but keeping them laced like that... the sweat i hate everything about them

Depends, I've been at friends babies church christenings but that was all pre covid so I don't know how it's done now
my friends with young kids (those too young for vaccine) have stopped all group visits and activities. one of the saddest parts for me at least.... but totally understandable. just cant imagine being 2 years old and only being alive during covid

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope Lu stayed in Monaco and will be partaking in Monopoly later 😂
Would be the first time she’s getting any real attention from Lando this weekend 😂 seriously poor girl probably could map the Monaco golf course at this point 😂 I’ll never understand how she puts up with Max and Tom being constantly there

• Haha
I hope Lu stayed in Monaco and will be partaking in Monopoly later 😂
so she's staying there.... with max
joking joking
I'm sure she went to England to stay at the golf resort.
but yeah lando said he's going to Barcelona on weds so assuming he will go straight from there and that Lu will not be there, but who knows

It's fab but I know what you mean. Is there a particular style you like / dislike and maybe the nosey witches can throw out a few suggestions?
I was looking at something like this? Maybe with gold belt.?
32E3FBB1-A31C-49AC-BA65-0870CDE735BA.jpeg

It’s a gorgeous dress though 🥵 I mean I see your point, it seems like it’s a bit too warm and sunny for this right now but you should still keep it for some other occasion 😍😍
The name of the dress is Heidi too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.