Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Race Week everyone 😊

What carnage are we expecting to happen this week?

I'm going to go really out of my comfort zone and say there will probably be either a Red Bull or a Ferrari on pole and on the podium - completely unexpected I know but I think they could do it....😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Race Week everyone 😊

What carnage are we expecting to happen this week?

I'm going to go really out of my comfort zone and say there will probably be either a Red Bull or a Ferrari on pole and on the podium - completely unexpected I know but I think they could do it....😂

Happy race week!

I'm gonna go with Sainz on pole, Sainz to win the race. And Pierre will be a slag. 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
RAWE CEEK RAWE CEEK RAWE CEEK!!!
Happy Monday everyone! I’m real lifing today but do have to spend around 4 hours in total on a bus. I shall try and pop in throughout the day but if not have a lovely day and I will speak later tonight! Don’t have too much fun without me 😘😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy race week or Feliz semana de carrera to be on theme ! (i'm not totally sure about my translation) 😂
I hope it will be a good one for Carlos even if spain is generally not the most exciting GP of the year🤞

Screenshot_20220415-152626_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Umm you guys what is Kelly’s special occasion and why is she wearing white???
This was from an ad/selfie she did in Paris before. The tease, who knows but she doesn't have that ring yet. The whole world will know if and when she does

Reactions: 5
I mean you’re on a bus right now… travelling… to ‘somewhere’
Yeah not Barcelona unfortunately…but it is somewhere I am fully expecting Lando to be in summer. Like I won’t be surprised if he makes an appearance 😂 which is annoying because so won’t be able to witness that but still 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.