Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly and Max were in the Netherlands yesterday to celebrate Max’s nephews baptism - that’s Kelly’s special occasion I guess 🥰 they looked great, hope to see more pics and Max’s nephews are just adorable! Baby P was with them too, looking cute as ever
so she was wearing that ad outfit 👀 now everything makes sense

Screenshot_20220516-085218-704.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No Kelly no that outfit is so not right (looks like they’re at a wedding?!)
I know in Ireland anyway, dressing for a christening is only a small step down from dressing for a wedding, especially if you're close the family. My isdue with the outfit are those sandals tied up the leg, they always make think of a lump of ham in that net stuff they use

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know in Ireland anyway, dressing for a christening is only a small step down from dressing for a wedding, especially if you're close the family. My isdue with the outfit are those sandals tied up the leg, they always make think of a lump of ham in that net stuff they use
Oh ok it was a christening not a wedding? Still needs a long top why does she have her midriff our out a christening, and those shoes are vile.

No Kelly no that outfit is so not right (looks like they’re at a wedding?!)
I don't want to be this person but her outfit choice surprised me because i've never seen a top cropped at a baptism 😅

Reactions: 3
Oh ok it was a christening not a wedding? Still needs a long top why does she have her midriff our out a christening, and those shoes are vile.
It was a baby shower/party afterwards. I don’t think she was in the church for the christening, that’s usually more of a direct family thing, isn’t it?

Reactions: 5
Also: I saw the others pics from the party (not posting because of the kids) and the place is amazing 🥰 what a dream.

It was a baby shower/party afterwards. I don’t think she was in the church for the christening, that’s usually more of a direct family thing, isn’t it?
Depends, I've been at friends babies church christenings but that was all pre covid so I don't know how it's done now

perhaps it’s personal preference ❤ my friends who’s just about to have her baby already told us it’ll be close family only
Probably, I don't blame anyone for keeping it to close family, it's normally a bit chaotic the less people there the better 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.