Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really confused why there is picture of Charles with Mickey Mouse ears but I'm not gonna ask 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really confused why there is picture of Charles with Mickey Mouse ears but I'm not gonna ask 😂😂
I can’t remember the context but it must have been good enough for Cookie to be replaced 😂it was one of @acc_124 creations on request so maybe she can help explain?? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
NYCK is doing FP1 on Friday for Williams!!!
Yay Nyck ❤❤❤ Finally, the FP1 young driver sessions are beginning!
Kind of odd timing though, with the new upgrades you’d expect Williams to want both their drivers to get adjusted 😂 unless Williams aren’t really bringing any updates 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh tit, Latifi is in trouble isn’t he?
No he really isn’t, they have to do 2 FP1 sessions with young drivers, all the teams do. And Jost already said Latifi is safe for 2022. For 2023, his contract is up in the air like pretty much anyones and it looks like Oscar to Williams is the most common rumour.

I get that but with rumours of a driver loosing their seat & mclaren having brought merc formula E…. I mean stranger things could happen
Nyck said he won’t be driving for McLaren FE but he will be in FE very likely

Reactions: 4
Oh tit, Latifi is in trouble isn’t he?
I don't think it means anything. The teams have to give 2 fp1 to a young driver this year. And to still be fair, both driver of the team will leave his seat for one session. So latifi is out the car this time and Alex will be later in the season.

Reactions: 3
I don't think it means anything. The teams have to give 2 fp1 to a young driver this year. And to still be fair, both driver of the team will leave his seat for one session. So latifi is out the car this time and Alex will be later in the season.
There’s no confirmation which seat he’s replacing though, could be Alex as well

Also it’s hilarious that it’s a ‘young driver test’ when Nyck is older than both Alex and Nicholas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he???? Omg he looks younger though
To be fair it’s not a lot
Nyck is 27, Alex is 26 and Nicky will turn 27 next month 😂
But yes Nyck looks really young - and he’s also not particularly tall either so that’s probably the illusion with both Alex and Nicky being giants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair it’s not a lot
Nyck is 27, Alex is 26 and Nicky will turn 27 next month 😂
But yes Nyck looks really young - and he’s also not particularly tall either so that’s probably the illusion with both Alex and Nicky being giants
Older is still older…
And speaking of height, have a complication of the drivers really questioning Landos life decisions height

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.