Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So girls and gays....seeing as Monday hasn't been very forthcoming, other than Daniels abs, what are we manifesting as the coven we undoubtedly are for the week ahead. I want more Pierre pics (standard), some REALLY GOOD Wag fashion, Dark Mick to come out and finally get some bloody points, Daniel to get a decent result, Lewis renaissance and some surprises on the podium.
I think the last one is probably the least likely to happen but one can try! Better get my altar candles ready 🤣
I’m just going to throw in a curveball and say Latifi ends up in the barriers 😳😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So girls and gays....seeing as Monday hasn't been very forthcoming, other than Daniels abs, what are we manifesting as the coven we undoubtedly are for the week ahead. I want more Pierre pics (standard), some REALLY GOOD Wag fashion, Dark Mick to come out and finally get some bloody points, Daniel to get a decent result, Lewis renaissance and some surprises on the podium.
I think the last one is probably the least likely to happen but one can try! Better get my altar candles ready 🤣
i want at least two drivers to pull another shirtless spectacle in the paddock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I mean she's 39 and he's 40. Also with her already at like half the races there's no reason to really keep it quiet. they are both public figures and seem like they could careless about anything being said. They are closest in age to me, so it makes me really happy to see them both be so in love and act like kids.
I'm not a big fan of Fernando either but he seems very relaxed and comfortable with Andrea,much more than he has been in previous relationship. They seem very happy and well suited. Good for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How big are the upgrades McLaren is bringing in barcelona are? Because they even tease them in their new post 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i actually really like nephrology but probs won't go into it, it's a bit too selective and it feels like i wouldn't have too many options except for working in a hospital 🥺
Yeah it’s the same in my field which is a shame! I’ve seen a kidney removal in a cat before but it’s usually just renal failure we’re dealing with in GP!

I want Pierre in sunnies walking through that paddock in slow motion with the chain swinging about yes please! 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.