Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so many abbreviations (i had to google this word) here on tattle. I know what omg means (my kid answers my textmessages always with omg ), but what does tbf mean?!
Tbf - to be fair
Tbh - to be honest
Rn - right now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yay! You got there. Yep, he was on my sofa under my weighted blanket after a night of dancing on tables to 1D songs, doing tequila shots and hanging out in McDs at 5am according to the snapchat stories.
oh he's getting better and better - One Direction!!
uhm do you mind if i come over to your house ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread! I’m super behind. We had my sons communion yesterday which was lovely but I’m shattered today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh he's getting better and better - One Direction!!
uhm do you mind if i come over to your house ? :ROFLMAO:
Welcome anytime Tattlers.....we can go to Keller, pick ourselves up some z list celeb and rock up to the McDs down the road for a 5am McFlurry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol Charles crashing in Monaco is the most Charles thing ever 😂 25 free points for Max in two weeks I guess 😂 why is the video of it so funny

Love Carmen and George and they’re both looking fab ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol Charles crashing in Monaco is the most Charles thing ever 😂 25 free points for Max in two weeks I guess 😂 why is the video of it so funny

Love Carmen and George and they’re both looking fab ❤
AHAHAHAHAHH "just enjoy" "boy with a dream" "AA oh no he crashed" - that's really funny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.