Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe going to the monaco historix grand prix to meet charles and charlotte πŸ‘€
questions:
1) did she bring the shoes + the box all the way to monaco?
2) why are they wearing shoes at home?
She's moving in Imola. I assumed they're heading out so shoes on and out the door after doing Insta content

• Haha
Reactions: 6
see that's why i could never be an influencer, i just rush out the door without even having done my hair every damn day.
The girls in my local Aldi when the days I'm in the office because I look presentable πŸ˜‚ and the always comment on it too so I must look shite the rest of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me neither and I’m currently walking back from the shop with lasnights makeup still on
I am still in the clothes I wore yesterday 😁, went out for a drive and nosey around posh villages with my husband and didn't get back while 11pm, watched TV, napped on sofa and then went out to pick daughter and friends up at 3am, got home put some washing in the machine and then came out to summerhouse to have a few hours sleep and still here in the same clothes.

Going to have a shower, get my pyjamas on and have a lazy day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am still in the clothes I wore yesterday 😁, went out for a drive and nosey around posh villages with my husband and didn't get back while 11pm, watched TV, napped on sofa and then went out to pick daughter and friends up at 3am, got home put some washing in the machine and then came out to summerhouse to have a few hours sleep and still here in the same clothes.

Going to have a shower, get my pyjamas on and have a lazy day.
I mean, that's goals there ❀

they should schedule a quadrant filming day then because that channel is basically dead at this point which makes me quite sad because i liked it
the vibes that their very first videos had were so good. i really enjoyed those πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
maybe going to the monaco historix grand prix to meet charles and charlotte πŸ‘€
questions:
1) did she bring the shoes + the box all the way to monaco?
2) why are they wearing shoes at home?
I think she shot the box earlier but was wearing them and shot that today... she had a lot of stuff sent last week and tagged a lot of it so prob had to do her own shot of Nike. OMG no McQueens!
Tons of people wear shoes at home. Not me but yeah totally normal for some

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.