Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they should schedule a quadrant filming day then because that channel is basically dead at this point which makes me quite sad because i liked it
I don't know too much about Quadrant but is the channel not a big part of the business or was it just a side part of it?

Reactions: 1
I don't know too much about Quadrant but is the channel not a big part of the business or was it just a side part of it?
it was all they did in the beginning but they really strayed from it this year, a few people haven't made appearances in forever. they haven't really done anything this year except for merch and some esports competitions.

Reactions: 4
it was all they did in the beginning but they really strayed from it this year, a few people haven't made appearances in forever. they haven't really done anything this year except for merch and some esports competitions.
Ah that's a pity, sounds like it was good at the start

• Heart
I am all out of apologies now today (I have a limited quota) so if I get something else wrong or say something out of turn then unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes i really don't understand what is going on. Like the pitwall for example, they choose not to do it when Max was in Imola but they could have had Niran, Aarava or Steve to do it. Same last week why put Tom here instead of one of these 3 🤷‍♀️. I know it is Max who attracked most of the viewers but still. It looks like they don't do anything together anymore

Reactions: 6
Yes i really don't understand what is going on. Like the pitwall for example, they choose not to do it when Max was in Imola but they could have had Niran, Aarava or Steve to do it. Same last week why put Tom here instead of one of these 3 🤷‍♀️. I know it is Max who attracked most of the viewers but still. It seems like they don't do anything together anymore
I can’t comment on tho because I will just annoy myself

Reactions: 1
Yes i really don't understand what is going on. Like the pitwall for example, they choose not to do it when Max was in Imola but they could have had Niran, Aarava or Steve to do it. Same last week why put Tom here instead of one of these 3 🤷‍♀️. I know it is Max who attracked most of the viewers but still. It looks like they don't do anything together anymore
yea it’s weird. maybe they just don’t want to/don’t need to anymore. the youtube vids and entertainment side of quadrant might die off. maybe they’re just planning for it to be merch and esports etc. which would be a shame lol

i missed whole thread 😂 i have no idea what was on insta whole weekend but i'm back 😂 kinda 😂 we are on the way home from family reunion and i will read thread 88 tonight 😂 Have a nice Sunday 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.