Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Charles πŸ˜…

I swear to god if (or when) he crashes there next race weekend it’s going to be even funnier now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love him but him and Monaco are a terrible match πŸ˜‚

It's a wonder he doesn't crash into something just walking out his front door, or going for a run πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was about to say β€˜Charlotte should put him on a leash’ - gave it another thought and decided against it, probably for the better before it gets twisted πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was about to say β€˜Charlotte should put him on a leash’ - gave it another thought and decided against it, probably for the better before it gets twisted πŸ˜‚
I'll do you one better, she should put a full on harness on him, preferably not a beige one πŸ˜‚ like the one some people have their kids in at airports, with a rainbow leash πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not the other kind of harness, they are to basic for even thinking about something like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So we are on a 6 - 0 for Monaco right ? (2 races in F2, 2018 with Alfa, 2019 and 2021 with Ferrari and this) πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You give him an iconic car and ALL he has to do is get it around the track safely, no pressure, no other drivers coming at him and he plants it into the barrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.