Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he said "I can't believe I'm being dropped off at a premier inn by 3 girls in a Lupo" 🤣

Cant wait until my daughter gets to this level of excellence! All she brings home from her nights out so far is cheesy chips and an empty purse. But technically she isn't even old enough to be going yet so she has time to refine her skills 🤣
I hope she at least shares the cheesy chips

• Haha
Reactions: 3
he’s suuuper cute but he makes edits of himself on tiktok which gives me a huge ick 😂😂 like the type fan accounts make for the drivers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he’s suuuper cute but he makes edits of himself on tiktok which gives me a huge ick 😂😂 like the type fan accounts make for the drivers 😭
yeah true but that first tiktok, damn i find him even more handsome now 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Off topic but just to let all you foot lovers know I’m currently getting a pedicure

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.