Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys.....I haven't read through any of the previous posts but had to come straight on here to say....my 18 year old brought home a F3 coach last night who is on my sofa as I type. He's meant to be at Brands Hatch this morning but his friends ditched him and he couldn't get a cab to Thurrock where they are staying. He's very gorgeous but very chatty 🀣. Already been offered a job with him in Monaco in a few weeks (he's clearly still drunk) and he's been taking selfies with the Danny Ric cardboard cutout.
What a morning....and its only 8.30!
This is amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Your daughter is my hero and the guy sounds adorable having selfies with the DR cutout πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The world gets smaller by the day! Promise to pack me into your suitcase when you leave for Monaco? πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also can I just apologise for anything I may have said last night i haven’t read it back πŸ˜‚I am now hanging like a batπŸ™ˆπŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also can I just apologise for anything I may have said last night i haven’t read it back πŸ˜‚I am now hanging like a batπŸ™ˆπŸ₯΄
Don’t worry, you were just full of love πŸ˜‚πŸ₯° Take it easy today stopout! πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she's just got back with her friends from dropping him off at the hotel and there's videos of him sweeping the floor in Mcdonalds, dancing in the club, standing by our village sign....he bought drinks all night as well. AND he's told them all sorts of gossip about the drivers. Feel like I'm in a fever dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's just got back with her friends from dropping him off at the hotel and there's videos of him sweeping the floor in Mcdonalds, dancing in the club, standing by our village sign....he bought drinks all night as well. AND he's told them all sorts of gossip about the drivers. Feel like I'm in a fever dream.
Feel free to spill some secrets once she spills to youπŸ˜‚your daughter honeslty sounds like a legend πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How keen is she on keeping the guy with the DJ dad around? Because the ex F3 driver sounds amazing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.