Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he said "I can't believe I'm being dropped off at a premier inn by 3 girls in a Lupo" 🀣
Cant wait until my daughter gets to this level of excellence! All she brings home from her nights out so far is cheesy chips and an empty purse. But technically she isn't even old enough to be going yet so she has time to refine her skills 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
since i have no clue who you are talking about and i've already started my fbi stalking skills... is he in his 20s? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
since i have no clue who you are talking about and i've already started my fbi stalking skills... is he in his 20s? πŸ˜‚
I think so, sadly I didn't get to grill him for long as he's meant to be working now 🀣.

This is just perfect! I want to be your daughter when I grow up πŸ˜‚
Oh I take in all the waifs and strays...never know who is going to be staying over, our house is an open house so feel free to come over to the UK, god knows who you'll pick up if you go out with the eldest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think so, sadly I didn't get to grill him for long as he's meant to be working now 🀣.

Oh I take in all the waifs and strays...never know who is going to be staying over, our house is an open house so feel free to come over to the UK, god knows who you'll pick up if you go out with the eldest.
your daughter picked him up?! damn, imma move to the UK (or should i go monaco/portugal :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha

I am the same, my house always has my daughters friends in and out and sleeping over. One of them even has a key as her mum and dad are always arguing and fighting so she comes here if she needs to for some respite from it. Always told my daughter our house is a safe space and whoever wants to come here is welcome.

They do eat a lot though! Always seem to be making pizza.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Haha, with my wit and charm I could probably pick up an engineer or somethingπŸ˜‚
I also love that you just take in whoever it is, we have always had that same mentality in my house, everyone is welcomeπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Haha, with my wit and charm I could probably pick up an engineer or somethingπŸ˜‚
I also love that you just take in whoever it is, we have always had that same mentality in my house, everyone is welcomeπŸ˜‚
Yep my door is always open I’m glad of the company πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.