Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have given up trying to find him, my searches are just showing me Dennis Hauger πŸ˜‚

Stupid norwegian algorithm πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
now i'm kind of wondering if i have found the right guy because i see no dog, i see no tiktok and i don't see iona in his followers list πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
now i'm kind of wondering if i have found the right guy because i see no dog, i see no tiktok and i don't see iona in his followers list πŸ˜‚
hmm prolly wrong guy. dog should be front and centre at the top of his feed 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
i just did some...uhm reseach: i think our boy was part of the redbull academy at the same time as alex, pierre, danil, max and da costa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i just did some...uhm reseach: i think our boy was part of the redbull academy at the same time as alex, pierre, danil, max and da costa
yepp. i literally only think of that one photo of them all sitting on the car when i see him now loll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks to this, I also found him! Thank you! ❀

He looks amazing, and for once he isn't to young for me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Walking through the shop for a chicken roll and I’ve just walked past the tango it’s blast machine and I feel nauseous πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.