Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220515-201202_Instagram.jpg

He is doing it on purpose.....he knows he is looking good....another hot picture😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I AM TOO EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE TO COPE WITH MORE HOT PIERRE CONTENT AVEC CHIEN! 🥵🥵🥵🥵

HE IS 100% LOOKING HERE. HE SAW THE F3 DRIVER DOG THIRST FROM THIS MORNING.

SORRY I SHOULD STOP SHOUTING BUT OMG PIERRE PLS THROW ME AROUND THX

Pierre’s mate posted this - deffo slagging it up 😂

1652638802065.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🎵 It's just me D R I double C 🎵 😂
Do you think it is the thing they recorded last year in the pre season "team building" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i feel like merc will die with him on that hill, didn't they already express their intent to protest or something? plus it's not just lewis, pierre and kevin have also been expressive sooo it stays exciting 😂
I fully respect the drivers right to wear jewellery but if any of them lose out on races because they fail to comply then I will have no sympathy at all for them.

Mercedes were furious at the end of last season when they thought rules had been broken to give Max his win so they can't then complain when rules that have been there for ages are now implemented.

I fully expect Lewis will cause a fuss because let's face it his season his done unless something amazing happens but I will lose a whole lot of respect for him if he misses out on racing over a piercing!

We all have to comply to a certain extent in the work place this is no different.

Reactions: 9
I fully respect the drivers right to wear jewellery but if any of them lose out on races because they fail to comply then I will have no sympathy at all for them.

Mercedes were furious at the end of last season when they thought rules had been broken to give Max his win so they can't then complain when rules that have been there for ages are now implemented.

I fully expect Lewis will cause a fuss because let's face it his season his done unless something amazing happens but I will lose a whole lot of respect for him if he misses out on racing over a piercing!

We all have to comply to a certain extent in the work place this is no different.
No I absolutely agree that the rule is in place for a reason and people should have to comply. But the rule should entail all kinds of jewellery, not just the few selective items from the race directors notes, and all drivers who don’t comply, not just Lewis, should be punished. Kevin wore his wedding ring from FP2 onwards last week and openly admitted to doing so. And while I understand the sentimental value, jewellery is jewellery and in the name of safety there shouldn’t be any excuses. No matter who you are or what kind of jewellery.

Reactions: 9
No I absolutely agree that the rule is in place for a reason and people should have to comply. But the rule should entail all kinds of jewellery, not just the few selective items from the race directors notes, and all drivers who don’t comply, not just Lewis, should be punished. Kevin wore his wedding ring from FP2 onwards last week and openly admitted to doing so. And while I understand the sentimental value, jewellery is jewellery and in the name of safety there shouldn’t be any excuses. No matter who you are or what kind of jewellery.
Absolutely it should apply to all jewellery. I read that Lewis can't remove his piercings on his own but surely Angela can help him ffs if not I can fly in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.