Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't like a lot of the stuff he's wearing but i want that jacket please
See I didn’t even notice that…I love a drinking device so naturally the first thing I noticed was the water bottle πŸ˜‚
Context: (I also have a pink and green version of the purple oneπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ Chillys sponsor me please I love you)
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
they should follow their own rules first and have all cares - not any - unlap under the safety car πŸ€ͺ
nah i'm kidding i think this jewellery thing was blown extremely out of proportion and i hope it won't be a conversation in a few weeks
I mean you're not wrong...I wish we had a do over of that race. Immediate red flag, safety car ended with a few laps left, both drivers on new tyres, proper fight to the end.
2022 is boring so far, though, and the next 2 races are usually snooze fests. Hoping the actual racing improves as much as Pierre's fanciablity has.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean you're not wrong...I wish we had a do over of that race. Immediate red flag, safety car ended with a few laps left, both drivers on new tyres, proper fight to the end.
2022 is boring so far, though, and the next 2 races are usually snooze fests. Hoping the actual racing improves as much as Pierre's fanciablity has.
i think we should've let them fought it out in last years haas
in fact, put all 20 drivers in that car and let's see who wins πŸ˜‚ or karts maybe, that seems a little less extreme

barcelona could be a real "test" for the new regs - the issue there is not the track is too narrow or whatever but the dirty air and if the new regs deliver on their promise to produce less air it could be better... monaco is still to narrow for these huge ass cars though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think we should've let them fought it out in last years haas
in fact, put all 20 drivers in that car and let's see who wins πŸ˜‚ or karts maybe, that seems a little less extreme
I’m here for the Haas idea. And they all have Guenther as principle. Except Lewis. He gets Horny Spice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
when are the sim days? Lando early week and daniel late week? I wonder if they will even look at the data from testing given how far its come from then.

Reactions: 1
Genius. Or just fight it out 🀣. Imagine Max and Lewis scrapping like girls in a playground. Don't know who my money would be on tbf
max would go straight for the hair and no one can convince me otherwise

when are the sim days? Lando early week and daniel late week? I wonder if they will even look at the data from testing given how far its come from then.
probably one on monday, the other on tuesday with meetings being held whenever they're not in the sim and team flight on wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.