Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never ever get over that tweet 😂😂 A wattpad fantasy come to life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not me getting suggested Insta posts based off what Pierre has liked 😑😑😑

1652635331742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we still think a mid season swap is going to happen?
Possibly but I don't think it will be half the drama that the rumour mill is making it out to be. Latifi might get swapped out but think the Alonso/ Seb and Ricciardo/Herta stuff is 💩

Reactions: 6
i don't think so, not after jost capito said no, he said no changes this year so it's not ruling out latifi being gone for next year
Ah in which case no 🤣. Hadn't seen that but tbh I don't really like Williams as a team now. I guess if Lewis decides to die on the jewellery hill, Merc might have to find another driver tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ah in which case no 🤣. Hadn't seen that but tbh I don't really like Williams as a team now. I guess if Lewis decides to die on the jewellery hill, Merc might have to find another driver tho 🤷🏻‍♀️
i feel like merc will die with him on that hill, didn't they already express their intent to protest or something? plus it's not just lewis, pierre and kevin have also been expressive sooo it stays exciting 😂

Reactions: 5
I think like everything else so far this season, we’re expecting more drama than we’re actually going to get 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
posted in the other thread as well but figured it can''t hurt to post it here either:
does anybody know a good motorsports calendar - for indy, formula e, f2, f3 etc - including all the sessions and adjustable time zones? i'm having a hard time keeping up, especially with indy 500 week coming up
can also be one of these abo things for ios 🥰

Reactions: 2
i feel like merc will die with him on that hill, didn't they already express their intent to protest or something? plus it's not just lewis, pierre and kevin have also been expressive sooo it stays exciting 😂
This is true but a wedding ring and a religious icon are an easier hill to understandably defend than a load of earrings and a cock piercing 🤣. Not that I think Lewis is altogether wrong that it's targeted at him but, if it's in the rules and they wanted rules followed...I can't see the protest getting them far

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think like everything else so far this season, we’re expecting more drama than we’re actually going to get 😅
it's all just paling in comparison to 2021 and the racing has been underwhelming to say the least - new regs are not convincing me yet but with upgrades in barcelona things could finally become interesting

This is true but a wedding ring and a religious icon are an easier hill to understandably defend than a load of earrings and a cock piercing 🤣. Not that I think Lewis is altogether wrong that it's targeted at him but, if it's in the rules and they wanted rules followed...I can't see the protest getting them far
they should follow their own rules first and have all cares - not any - unlap under the safety car 🤪
nah i'm kidding i think this jewellery thing was blown extremely out of proportion and i hope it won't be a conversation in a few weeks

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.