Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This WHOLE TIME I’ve been trying to figure out what the duck aidil meant
When I had that incident where I wanted to change my username one of the people taking the piss was like “lol Google says there are 3000000 Aidils in the world” and I was like “wtf really?” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I MAY BE HALLUCINATING BUT I THINK TAYLOR SWIFT WAS SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND OF A SCENE IN CONVERSATIONS WITH FRIENDS THAT INVOLVED JOE ALWYN! I MAY BE DECEASED.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
SAVAGE BEHAVIOUR FROM IMOLA! 😂

The fact they didn’t show the crash has ended me 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry I love him but it’s the funniest stat ever 😂 he will win there one day no doubt and it will be of Danny Ric 2018 greatness but until then I’ll make all the jokes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this normal? I guess it’s to test the new updates with the old car but obviously Vettel fans aren’t happy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Is this normal? I guess it’s to test the new updates with the old car but obviously Vettel fans aren’t happy
Often only one car gets upgrades first, often due to production only having enough parts for one car. Especially if it might not work, only one car is wrong, and it allows for back to back on track comparison.

You'd normally give the upgrade to the lead/better performing driver. But if your Daddy is the boss, you get upgrade priority. I hope he crashes and breaks all the new parts, but he is of course unhurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.