Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say this to you last night about your Liberty print one!!😄
I love it! I held off so long getting one until I actually went to London and felt almost obliged to get one from the Liberty store

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have been eyeing the black one for so long
Go for it…I love them the pink version I have of the purple one I got in 2018 and aside from a couple of small dents/scratches mainly on the lid from when I’ve dropped it is still in good condition

• Heart
Go for it…I love them the pink version I have of the purple one I got in 2018 and aside from a couple of small dents/scratches mainly on the lid from when I’ve dropped it is still in good condition
Thing is I actually already have a chilly’s bottle 😂 and I’m very stingy with my money when it comes to these things (not about clothes or presents for others though, just practical things for myself 😂)

• Haha
And that’s the girl who posted the video of Pierre with that story immediately after👀😂
View attachment 1269086
Antoine is following her now, too
Didn’t Pierre hang out with another Valentina in Miami or Lake Como or wherever that was? And now her in Tulum?
Kind of funny after his two C(K)aterinas… so if your name’s not Valentina or Katerina or any other -ina you’re basically fucked*
*not by Pierre though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In my defence…my Liberty obsession comes from my mother. And most people I speak to don’t have a clue what Liberty is so I’m happy that I have once again found something here that we have in common
It’s like the universe has brought us all together! 😂💜

Didn’t Pierre hang out with another Valentina in Miami or Lake Como or wherever that was? And now her in Tulum?
Kind of funny after his two C(K)aterinas… so if you’re name’s not Valentina or Katerina or any other -ina you’re basically fucked*
*not by Pierre though
If he could start hanging out with Lidia that would be great…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.