Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Andrea's story of Fernando in the karting doing donuts and its absolutely adorable. i mean him alone being a 40 year old karting kid... but then him showing off to his 39 year old girlfriend like he's the 14 year stud he used to be as a karting champ
I've never been around karting, but is it like pre teen and teenage F1 driving? Are their fan girls and wags?
Being with her suits him, I've never found him that attractive but he even looks sexier!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This was one of Selena's SNL sketches last night. Its about sending your boyfriend on errands by himself and I'm just dying thinking of watching F1 drivers be sent to do the same things without assistants

More Wags on Water, looks like Sara didnt get Chloe's Covid from the GP.
1652629221881.png

Reactions: 6
Omg just got back from real lifing - me and Pierre the bin man have so much to catch up on! Get prepared for a like spree! I imagine some of the chat involves Meme-y Mouse going full Fantasia into the walls though! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been off at a very stressful football match (which we won, despite some of team having been affected by a stomach bug), so I needee the laughs catching up on here. Especially Charles doing Charles things and binning it at Monaco πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
you are too fast for me, i was just about to say that ugo won his first f4 race with carlin... i feel like he's stepping into lando's exact footsteps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.