Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The formula E cool down room is so low budget I CANNOT. they’ve Shoved them in some cleaners cupboard with no chairs and they’re either stood up or sat on a skirting board 🤣
1D212688-DD3F-4132-BCEB-6FBD4D3DCFD0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The formula E cool down room is so low budget I CANNOT. they’ve Shoved them in some cleaners cupboard with no chairs and they’re either stood up or sat on a skirting board 🤣View attachment 1268528
No but I love this, they’re forced to watch their mistakes all together - this is comedy gold, especially if people crash with each other

• Haha
  • Heart
No but I love this, they’re forced to watch their mistakes all together - this is comedy gold, especially if people crash with each other
I think it’s quite mean, they’re all hot and tired with no where to sit and no refreshments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lewis, also pulling a no sleeves thing
going into SNL afterparty
would have had to be a personal Salena guest
1652624900408.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it’s quite mean, they’re all hot and tired with no where to sit and no refreshments
I mean that’s true but that’s another fundamental issue of motorsport, except for the top three in F1 they don’t get a sit down either - it’s just a quick sip and straight to the media pen. Plus I do think they get a bottle of water or something in FE as well

Reactions: 5
I mean that’s true but that’s another fundamental issue of motorsport, except for the top three in F1 they don’t get a sit down either - it’s just a quick sip and straight to the media pen. Plus I do think they get a bottle of water or something in FE as well
I just feel hot and tired and thirsty watching them in that little claustrophobic room even though it makes me scream it’s so cheap looking

Reactions: 1
well at least they have a nice time
Screenshot_20220515_164035_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220515_164041_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm a bit surprised that she wasn't at motogp today...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently Lewis was with Cara Delevingne, who is working with Selena
But this photo is like the perfect NYC end of a saturday night photo
i love her and I love this
1652625613276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
today 6 years ago: max verstappen won the spanish gp and became the youngest f1 race winner🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean yes it’s a nice view but like did all four of them just stand there in a row and take the same pic?
Like chickens on these roost thingys
View attachment 1268510
Screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY lmaaaaaaoooo 😂😂

The formula E cool down room is so low budget I CANNOT. they’ve Shoved them in some cleaners cupboard with no chairs and they’re either stood up or sat on a skirting board 🤣View attachment 1268528
amazing, i love it here

Lewis, also pulling a no sleeves thing
going into SNL afterparty
would have had to be a personal Salena guest
View attachment 1268533
well he can 💪💪🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
well at least they have a nice time
View attachment 1268556View attachment 1268557
I'm a bit surprised that she wasn't at motogp today...
I just watched Andrea's story of Fernando in the karting doing donuts and its absolutely adorable. i mean him alone being a 40 year old karting kid... but then him showing off to his 39 year old girlfriend like he's the 14 year stud he used to be as a karting champ
I've never been around karting, but is it like pre teen and teenage F1 driving? Are their fan girls and wags?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.