Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lando back in Monaco (sporting Miami white hoodie) for checking in with adoptive parents at theUK Morning Show. Lu suspiciously quiet. Will that damn lego car be done by the wedding this weekend. And Lu can you please drop some dress hints of what to expect

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Lando back in Monaco (sporting Miami white hoodie) for checking in with adoptive parents at theUK Morning Show. Lu suspiciously quiet. Will that damn lego car be done by the wedding this weekend. And Lu can you please drop some dress hints of what to expect
Ooh, I love a good wedding to dress up for! I hope she does something different with her too

Reactions: 3
Come on she already tries to secretly sell us DR's merch, of course in traditional hinty way 😂
10000000% more efficient (for me) than this attempt

Screenshot_20220425_155228.jpg

🤪

Sorry for stirring the tit, I had to

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He will be sorely missed whenever he retires. Would love to see him still around but I'm not sure that will happen
He may, of course, just go and live a quiet life with his lovely wife and kids and his bee hotels ❤❤❤. The sport would be a poorer place without him but he was so young when he started I can see the appeal of going completely off the grid 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
STOP WRITING STUFF YOU MENACES I NEED TO CATCH UP
Are we going to fast? I see we are on page 22 already.
Maybe we must slow down. There was also someone who is sick and couldn't read more than 5 pages?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope we get Lego build part 2. It was really relaxing to watch! (And chaotic)

• Haha
  • Heart
Alright Lu Dress bets, UK people, will also accept your suggestions on what's acceptable

I'm thinking she'd want to wear a short Zara dress with side cutouts and McQueen sneakers
maybe a halter and mini skirt

but from what I've gathered, this probably isn't english country wedding in the backyard appropriate
really, wondering if we can get a hat or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I want Seb to go dark seb when he retires, I want him on sky sports every race bitching about Stroll like Nico with Lewis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we going to fast? I see we are on page 22 already.
Maybe we must slow down. There was also someone who is sick and couldn't read more than 5 pages?!
Me 😷 but my toddler is jumping on my head every 5 seconds so I’m reading 😑😂

• Haha
  • Sad
I'm thinking she'd want to wear a short Zara dress with side cutouts and McQueen sneakers

She turns up in that she’s not getting let in 😂

British spring wedding in the countryside, I’m predicting pastels or bright colours, lots of florals and midi length and definitely hats or fascinators

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

British spring wedding in the countryside, I’m predicting pastels or bright colours, lots of florals and midi length and definitely hats or fascinators
yes fascinators! I totally was grasping for that.
we have the Kentucky Derby the following weekend in the states and it's like the most English countryside we get with horses and fascinators. Also side note this is where i grew up!

Reactions: 6

Yeah she wouldn't be coming to my wedding dressed in anyhting with cut out sides and trainers.

She will need to wear nothing shorter than knee length, not show legs and Boobs at same time, maybe a fascinator for the day but absolutely no cut outs or trainers

Maybe this one... after her butterfly obsession

1650895760047.png

Yeah she wouldn't be coming to my wedding dressed in anyhting with cut out sides and trainers.

She will need to wear nothing shorter than knee length, not show legs and Boobs at same time, maybe a fascinator for the day but absolutely no cut outs or trainers
knee length and no legs and boobs at the same time. Yes fashion tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alright Lu Dress bets, UK people, will also accept your suggestions on what's acceptable

but from what I've gathered, this probably isn't english country wedding in the backyard appropriate
really, wondering if we can get a hat or something?
I don't think we'll get a hat but I would love if we did, love a good hat. Think something like either of the below

Screenshot_20220425-150945_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220425-151010_Chrome.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.