Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She turns up in that she’s not getting let in 😂

British spring wedding in the countryside, I’m predicting pastels or bright colours, lots of florals and midi length and definitely hats or fascinators
4DEE41D800000578-5919397-image-a-12_1530746939864.jpg

Probably about 2 people who will know who this is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
he deleted that story🤔
Considering he is part of red bull (he is their sim driver) maybe they ask him to put it down because criticize a rival team on social is maybe not the best idea. Even if i think he has a point, the mechanics shoudn't be allowed to hang like this so close to the track with cars still at full speed.

Reactions: 10
Anyone listened to the new episode of Red Flags yet????? They are talking about Nico being such a witch and it's hilarious. I swear there should be a Tattle/Red Flags crossover 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone listened to the new episode of Red Flags yet????? They are talking about Nico being such a witch and it's hilarious. I swear there should be a Tattle/Red Flags crossover 🤣
I’m just about to listen but I have been saying this from the start…I’ve already slid into their DMs before and I really want to do it again and bring up Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well i have to agree her acting lacks experience she can definitely be better. I never understood the move to NYC if she whats to enter US for her acting wouldn't be better LA?!
Also in Portugal she could have done some things even if smaller roles it would be more easy to get them just to keep her going. A lot of portuguese actress same age has her that became knowed at the same time are now making their way in US but they have more experience then Heidi they never stop working in Portugal until they got their roles in US for example Alba Baptista in Warrior Nun, Daniela Melchior in Suicide Squad.
I think NY is better for learning to act. They have more theatres and drama schools. LA is the place for movies. To be fair she may want to chase something other than soap operas. Getting stuck in the same circle wont get you jobs in other projects. Her new agency is from LA is think. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: 1
Well i have to agree her acting lacks experience she can definitely be better. I never understood the move to NYC if she whats to enter US for her acting wouldn't be better LA?!
Also in Portugal she could have done some things even if smaller roles it would be more easy to get them just to keep her going. A lot of portuguese actress same age has her that became knowed at the same time are now making their way in US but they have more experience then Heidi they never stop working in Portugal until they got their roles in US for example Alba Baptista in Warrior Nun, Daniela Melchior in Suicide Squad.
i think the purpose of her move to new york was to take these courses, now that that's done she seems to have left new york and maybe is on her way to la

Reactions: 3
In Lu’s video with Cookie yesterday, there was a pink box on her bed. Looked very much like ones from Oh Polly. I should know, I have enough of them 😂 not sure if they are wedding guest dresses though.
Some of yall have to work with FBI, like you guys are able to finds hotels in Dubai jus by balcony or resturant just by food they eat, and yet nobody want to go help police with that Madaline mCann girls case

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i think the purpose of her move to new york was to take these courses, now that that's done she seems to have left new york and maybe is on her way to la
I saw someone comment on either her fan page or the wag page that she moved to Monaco with Daniel don’t know how true that it, might be lonely for her idk

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.