Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a bleep. Hamilton hasn't lost it, the car is just tit. And Hamilton would've been 8x WC if it wasn't for Masi, so he needs to shut the duck up.

He is why I didn't want Max to win the title last year. Just knew he would be an even more insufferable bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lastly I’m so happy Seb got solid points and am really hoping Mick will soon as well. Very sweet how concerned he was on the radio, it melts my heart. I think Seb would make a great Team Principle someday to be honest.
I would LOVE him to be a team principal. Imagine if he kicked Horner out of his job at Redbull and made it a much nicer and kinder place!?
He must never be allowed to leave F1. Not only is he just the nicest man, but his knowledge and genuine love of the sport is unparalled.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah maybe you are right, every journalist say a diffferent number πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

McLaren just launched their Miami collection. It is not as bad as i thought, a few hoodie/t shirt in bright pink/blue but also some pastel colors. But it is still way to expensive.
Can’t afford the Miami race, can’t afford the Miami merch… why is it so expensive to be a formula 1 fan?😩

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I would LOVE him to be a team principal. Imagine if he kicked Horner out of his job at Redbull and made it a much nicer and kinder place!?
He must never be allowed to leave F1. Not only is he just the nicest man, but his knowledge and genuine love of the sport is unparalled.
Hard agree!! I really hope this can happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Around 3 daysπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Try maybe nail polish remover( πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚i dont know if it works with markers but i did work with stickers on the wood furniture hahhahaa), i would be cool if he draw something normal but like this, he really went off on that table, i hope you dont have white couch i used to draw on it, and 10 years later my therapsit made me realize that my first sign of dad issues was the fact that i drew on the couch my entire family (including grandparents, aunt and uncles) except my dad🀣he was nowhere to be seen in my paintings hahhaa
I tried it but there are still small spots. disinfection worked better. I have gray one but thank God he didn't touch the couchπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t afford the Miami race, can’t afford the Miami merch… why is it so expensive to be a formula 1 fan?😩
I have spent wayyyyy too much money on merch recently, but yolo, couldn’t resist the pastel πŸ˜‚

Thank god it’s nearly payday 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah maybe you are right, every journalist say a diffferent number πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

McLaren just launched their Miami collection. It is not as bad as i thought, a few hoodie/t shirt in bright pink/blue but also some pastel colors. But it is still way too expensive.

Omg in love with this colors 😍😍😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Broody means you want to have kids?

These stories should be a warning🀣 I had to clean up his room for a whole day. Kids are wonderfull, and they do sometimes things like these. And when you have a kid like my son. (He is very adventurous. He does things before he uses his brains (like every man by the way) ) there are many extra clean up moments.
It’s probably my ovaries telling me to hurry up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220425-143354_Instagram.jpg
Isa is in my country ?( maybe Carlos too?).
Those are "poffertjes" (minipancakes)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do I support team whose merch is predominantly orange πŸ˜‚ at least I save money tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg in love with this colors 😍😍😍
The irony of selling Miami hoodies. When it almost never gets that cold.
Like the colors but obviously jumping on the we can charge whatever we want for hoodies cause our drivers both wear them constantly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.