Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Seb to take Masi’s old job (never gonna happen but a girl dream of having a competent race director) 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We already had horse pics, the eye bleeping one, too many emojis and now we’re getting hinty vacation pics 👀👀 peep the Acapulco song too
41A0C493-498D-48B2-88D4-6B5CC1ABCA58.jpeg
70FC672D-D222-4847-81A2-2084D1C58F49.jpeg

RIP slag Alonso, your messiness will be missed 😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s nothing worse at a wedding then getting stuck behind someone that is wearing a giant duck off fascinator and not being able to see a bloody thing 🤣 (as you can tell I’m not a fan sorry) 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oop landos latest ig post was down for a bit and now it’s back up but without the first vid. 99.999% sure it’s bc it quite literally looked like his mechanics would get killed in a second with how far they were hanging off the railing 😬 (if they fell). he was definitely forced to take that down

it was a super cool vid but makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We already had horse pics, the eye bleeping one, too many emojis and now we’re getting hinty vacation pics 👀👀 peep the Acapulco song too
View attachment 1220433RIP slag Alonso, your messiness will be missed 😔
Sorry for being dim, is this actually them together on holiday? Are they actually a couple? I thought the eye sex photo was just showing off unexplored sexual tension 😆

oop landos latest ig post was down for a bit and now it’s back up but without the first vid. 99.999% sure it’s bc it quite literally looked like his mechanics would get killed in a second with how far they were hanging off the railing 😬 (if they fell). he was definitely forced to take that down

I did think it looked a bit dangerous!

Reactions: 4
Hope you feel better soon. Being a mom and being sick at the same time isn't easy.
thank you 🧡 my husband taking our son outside so i can take a nap. hopefully i will be okay tomorrow . we are visiting my husband's parents for 3 days so i have to be fit 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ i will be sleeping the whole car ride 😂 (2 hours )

• Heart
Reactions: 2

😳
19CC1B07-400A-44F1-B37F-68D97DA0203C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In Lu’s video with Cookie yesterday, there was a pink box on her bed. Looked very much like ones from Oh Polly. I should know, I have enough of them 😂 not sure if they are wedding guest dresses though.

Reactions: 7
Sorry for being dim, is this actually them together on holiday? Are they actually a couple? I thought the eye sex photo was just showing off unexplored sexual tension 😆
They're still in the hinty phase 😉 , so there's nothing confirmed yet, but it does look like him, I think?
A page on Instagram put her on a wag list last week, and they do interact a lot, here's some links: LOTS of emoji talk and she spent some time in spain too before the race, he was also the only driver she posted in support of yesterday (there was a caption on the eye bleeping pic 😅 not that we gave it much attention, anyways)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.