Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah maybe you are right, every journalist say a diffferent number πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

McLaren just launched their Miami collection. It is not as bad as i thought, a few hoodie/t shirt in bright pink/blue but also some pastel colors. But it is still way too expensive.

And obviously Lando looks pretty as duck in it. 😍😍😍

Reactions: 4
wow i’ve just seen some fans’ vids from the podium and the cheers/chants for lando were actually so loud during the anthem πŸ˜‚ louder than i originally thought haha

probably bc they don’t wanna cheer for rb but i’ll pretend it’s bc they loooove lando 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Red is more my colour so may have to go to the dark side πŸ˜‚
i didn't like red many years ago but we are supporting one football club in Prague and colors are red and white so i have so many red shirts in my closet now :LOL: πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ everything else is black or white :D

• Haha
that's what i see soo many people on twitter speculating but i hope this never happens lol 😭 i rly like how lando and daniel have different strengths, just like max and checo. its great for the team

lando with the insane quali pace, and daniel with his overtakes, and apart from the mistake yesterday, he's always v smart during the races

pierre statpadded against rookie yuki who made him look like a god last year, but i don't think he'd do any better than daniels doing rn πŸ‘€
Different strengths? Like one is good and one is just mediocre?

1650892189222.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of selling Miami hoodies. When it almost never gets that cold.
Like the colors but obviously jumping on the we can charge whatever we want for hoodies cause our drivers both wear them constantly
haha Lando will definitely show up in hoodie :D i was expecting podium sale last night but all we got is pre order for caps . and they were gone in hour :D

Well moving to NYC to go and do a few courses for a few years seems like a great idea. I like that she wants to expand her knowledge and work on her skills.
How do you know her acting isn't great? I can't tell because I don't speak Portuguese.
Well i have to agree her acting lacks experience she can definitely be better. I never understood the move to NYC if she whats to enter US for her acting wouldn't be better LA?!
Also in Portugal she could have done some things even if smaller roles it would be more easy to get them just to keep her going. A lot of portuguese actress same age has her that became knowed at the same time are now making their way in US but they have more experience then Heidi they never stop working in Portugal until they got their roles in US for example Alba Baptista in Warrior Nun, Daniela Melchior in Suicide Squad.

Reactions: 5
wow i’ve just seen some fans’ vids from the podium and the cheers/chants for lando were actually so loud during the anthem πŸ˜‚ louder than i originally thought haha

probably bc they don’t wanna cheer for rb but i’ll pretend it’s bc they loooove lando 😌
There was a clip of Ted talking about how popular Lando was on the podium 😊 love his attempt at singing Let’s go Lando at the end πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why do I support team whose merch is predominantly orange πŸ˜‚ at least I save money tho
The only two sports that i consider myself a fan of are formula 1 and rugby. I support McLaren in f1 and my favourite rugby team's colors are electric blue and bright yellow. Why do i always have something for teams with bthe craziest colors? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
There was a clip of Ted talking about how popular Lando was on the podium 😊 love his attempt at singing Let’s go Lando at the end πŸ˜‚

that’s amazing. it must be a really nice feeling for him πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The only two sports that i consider myself a fan of are formula 1 and rugby. I support McLaren in f1 and my favourite rugby team's colors are electric blue and bright yellow. Why do i always have something for teams with bthe craziest colors? πŸ˜‚
Same here, the football team I support wears bright blue and yellow for away games, home is red and white stripes which isn’t as bad but still not for me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would LOVE him to be a team principal. Imagine if he kicked Horner out of his job at Redbull and made it a much nicer and kinder place!?
He must never be allowed to leave F1. Not only is he just the nicest man, but his knowledge and genuine love of the sport is unparalled.
He will be sorely missed whenever he retires. Would love to see him still around but I'm not sure that will happen

Reactions: 8
haha Lando will definitely show up in hoodie :D i was expecting podium sale last night but all we got is pre order for caps . and they were gone in hour :D
the caps are definitely more useful for Miami, but also a new a different design. I'm sure someone will be peddling them somewhere. Personally was a huge fan of the Mexico GP caps but I would destroy it with my work.

Well i have to agree her acting lacks experience she can definitely be better. I never understood the move to NYC if she whats to enter US for her acting wouldn't be better LA?!
Also in Portugal she could have done some things even if smaller roles it would be more easy to get them just to keep her going. A lot of portuguese actress same age has her that became knowed at the same time are now making their way in US but they have more experience then Heidi they never stop working in Portugal until they got their roles in US for example Alba Baptista in Warrior Nun, Daniela Melchior in Suicide Squad.
I don't want to be rude. But she was born rich. She never had to work. It seems to me that it didn't work out (yet?!)but there is no need to work harder because she has money. The actresses that i know had to work hard, really hard, and had besides their actingjob ( or between acting jobs), also more jobs to pay for their rent,food, etc. But they do everything to accomplish their goal. Even now in covid times. You see them as tv guests, they try something new and tell about in on tv, they do commercials, etc. And not only actresses, the majority of people in this world have to work, and when they don't have a job, they have to do everything to get one. Even if its a job you don't study for, or like. At the end of the day you want to have a roof over your head and food on the table.
She is just one of the very lucky ones that didn't need to work for the money.
Maybe she is ok with it. I could not live without a goal in live. But everyone is different.
(My opinion is based on what i have read about her on the internet, i don't really now her. Maybe she is working on goals/her job in private)

I use a lot of English words for someone who is not really good in English... i hope i did not say something weirdπŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She can always become an influencer if she wants

Lucky bish :LOL: All of them actually.
I was almost crying this morning and willins give like 5 billion pounds for just one additional day of weekend (since I didn't rest this time πŸ˜…)
That's like the major thing I'm jealous about 🀐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Im not entirely sure of the logistics but from what I gathered she took a few acting classes (private, expensive, short term) but was also enrolled in some NYU classes (which weren't linked to an actual degree). NYU is notorious for letting in people from overseas who pay full tuition out of pocket. In return these people can get 'student visas' which last longer than most other visas and can do things like apply for residency later on. I thought this was part of Heidi's plan... to establish herself in the US enough to where she could work in LA or elsewhere full time, but who knows these days. Was kinda bummed not to see her at the race, but we all know Heidi is a talented hider

Reactions: 7
She can always become an influencer if she wants

Lucky bish :LOL: All of them actually.
I was almost crying this morning and willins give like 5 billion pounds for just one additional day of weekend (since I didn't rest this time πŸ˜…)
That's like the major thing I'm jealous about 🀐
Come on she already tries to secretly sell us DR's merch, of course in traditional hinty way πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.