Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would make sense that they have different set ups to learn what works for the car. People who cheer when others are going through a difficult time gives red flag vibes for me
yes their priority right now is figuring out what is wrong with that car and giving lewis, the more experienced guy in racing and this team, the harder task of carrying all the different parts and sensors and whatnot makes way more sense than giving it to george who was racing for the team for the 5th time

Reactions: 8
I think it’s impossible for anyone to be near Lando and not look in love with him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
lando and daniel are asked about where they get their good looks from
daniels answer includes something about his parents having sex
lando then doesn't really answer at first because he's lando and while daniel whispers something to him he does this
Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-25 um 13.21.40.png

what did daniel whisper to him? wrong answers only.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know on DTS when George was a moany little witch to Williams about the car during debriefs all the time? Do we think he has the same attitude towards Mercedes or will he be trying to keep them a bit sweeter? I hope we get to see stuff like this but I bet we don’t
57DE2955-A2CF-45B7-8489-835B59E4E54A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s impossible for anyone to be near Lando and not look in love with him 😂

Billy definitely in love with Lando. I'm ignoring the existence of the other guy, in case someone thinks it's an an encouragement to share that picture again. It isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN tHE BACK!!!
Plus Lewis has a worse car than George with all the sensors making it weigh more and I think they have different set ups as well
I think it is more due to different setups than the sensors. They said on french tv that the add weight of the sensors was just 0.3kg, it is not that much. At least not enough to explain the big pace difference between George and Lewis in Imola or in Australia. And Toto appologizing to Lewis after the race made it looks like they just tried something different on the cars.

Reactions: 4
Guys what is happening here 🤣🤣

I’ve just caught up on the final pages of 72 to see there’s already 19 pages on 73! You’ll all be getting even more reaction notifications. Hope there’s some funny stuff here!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it is more due to different setups than the sensors. They said on french tv that the add weight of the sensors was just 0.3kg, it is not that much. At least not enough to explain the big pace difference between George and Lewis in Imola or in Australia. And Toto appologizing to Lewis after the race made it looks like it.
i read it was 1,5kg but yes, different set ups for sure. and lewis had damage after that contact with esteban in the pits.

Billy definitely in love with Lando. I'm ignoring the existence of the other guy, in case someone thinks it's an an encouragement to share that picture again. It isn't.
how to summon @Futtrit 101

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
how did it goooo ❤
Eh I think it was ok but at the same time I know that there is one stupid mistake I made and I don’t know if I will get marked down for it - our lecturers were being harsh in the practice one and someone who made the same mistake then did get marked down so just need to wait and see…still have the second part this afternoon tho 😭❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Eh I think it was ok but at the same time I know that there is one stupid mistake I made and I don’t know if I will get marked down for it - our le riders were being harsh in the practice one and Simeon who made the same mistake then did get marked down so just need to wait and see…still have the second part this afternoon tho 😭❤
you got this ❤❤❤ just imagine how amazing it's going to feel when it's finally done

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve been busy with real life stuff and can’t keep up with all of you here but am trying to go back and play catch up when I can. I did watch the race and hope everyone was happy with Lando’s podium I was thinking of a few of you you gals here!! I was gutted for Ferrari, there’s nothing like hearing the Italian anthem at a home race for them but we still have Monza to hope for! Lastly I’m so happy Seb got solid points and am really hoping Mick will soon as well. Very sweet how concerned he was on the radio, it melts my heart. I think Seb would make a great Team Principle someday to be honest.
Have a great week everyone!! Looking forward to Miami!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
lando and daniel are asked about where they get their good looks from
daniels answer includes something about his parents having sex
lando then doesn't really answer at first because he's lando and while daniel whispers something to him he does this
View attachment 1220065
what did daniel whisper to him? wrong answers only.
If you eat the microphone i tell you about the "flowers and the bees"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it weird that the stories of kids drawing places they shouldn’t or ruining things is making me broody 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it weird that the stories of kids drawing places they shouldn’t or ruining things is making me broody 🤷🏼‍♀️
Broody means you want to have kids?

These stories should be a warning🤣 I had to clean up his room for a whole day. Kids are wonderfull, and they do sometimes things like these. And when you have a kid like my son. (He is very adventurous. He does things before he uses his brains (like every man by the way) ) there are many extra clean up moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN tHE BACK!!!
Plus Lewis has a worse car than George with all the sensors making it weigh more and I think they have different set ups as well
It was clear that there was big difference in setups of merc cars. You could see mainly during practice that Lewis' car sparkle so much so something with ground clearance setup

i can't get it off 😂 thankfully we need a new table anyway so that is free trip to Ikea for me 😂😂
oh for how long ? maybe 2-3 days will be okay ?
Around 3 days🤷🏽‍♀️
Try maybe nail polish remover( 😂😂i dont know if it works with markers but i did work with stickers on the wood furniture hahhahaa), i would be cool if he draw something normal but like this, he really went off on that table, i hope you dont have white couch i used to draw on it, and 10 years later my therapsit made me realize that my first sign of dad issues was the fact that i drew on the couch my entire family (including grandparents, aunt and uncles) except my dad🤣he was nowhere to be seen in my paintings hahhaa

• Haha
  • Heart
i read it was 1,5kg but yes, different set ups for sure.
Ah maybe you are right, every journalist say a diffferent number 😂😂

McLaren just launched their Miami collection. It is not as bad as i thought, a few hoodie/t shirt in bright pink/blue but also some pastel colors. But it is still way too expensive.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.