Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really get all these swaps discussion so early on the season. Daniel had been unlucky but he seems to be closer to Lando than last year. If you look at the 4 races we had so far:
- bahrain: crappy race for both driver
- saudi: dnf but not his fault
- australia: he was right behind lando
- imola: mistake at turn 1, it happen sometimes and then his car was damaged so no pace at all.

I don't see McLaren swap him tbh, they are always very supportive of their driver. I think they will only considered it if he becomes really bad (and i don't think he will) or if Daniel asks to leave.
Those news/rumours came from a reporter named albert fabrega. Just saw a post on instagram about that.
He doesnt say anything about teams or drivers. No names. He is like i know but i cant tell. Other speculations come from people gossiping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No way Daniel is going back to the Red Bull toxicity. Daniel also has a contract for 2023 with McLaren, his seat isn’t available. And judging by the way Daniel and McLaren seem to love each other I think there will be an extension of that. Like I said, Daniel had a poor start of the season through no fault of his own. McLaren are smart enough to see that. And, again, he’s matching Lando pace wise looking at the lap times throughout all four weekends.

As if Daniel would go back to this toxicity. Classless response as usual. It's really dig in to Lewis in F1 media atm isn't it? πŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i don't get why they have discussion about transfers after 4 races πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ especially in new era of cars πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ way to soon πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
Those news/rumours came from a reporter named albert fabrega. Just saw a post on instagram about that.
Yes that’s where the Oscar to Williams thing started which Ted kind of confirmed and lots of things point to it. Anything involving Daniel is speculation from bitter β€œfans” or Matt Gallagher like journalists because he has a contract for 2023. It’s just a matter of extending that for beyond that.

Reactions: 7
i don't get why they have discussion about transfers after 4 races πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ especially in new era of cars πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ way to soon πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Because Carlos’ contract being announced in Imola started the entire thing and so many drivers out of a seat after this year plus possibility of retirements. This season will be insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Daniel isn’t getting swapped out for Pierre no way. Daniel has been pretty much matching Lando in all the races and even after the disaster of imola he still had a good quali and sprint race and was right up there with Lando

people are also forgetting he’s in contract until 2023 and unless he was performing badly I don’t see McLaren going against the contract

It's all fun and games til they draw on something, little fuckers. I turned around one day and my little girl was drawing on the (cream) walls with my (red) Chanel lipstick, there was swearing...
Yup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Oh my heart hurts while reading chanel and lipstick πŸ˜‚ my son loooooove my mac lipsticks πŸ˜‚ 3 of them are gone πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And how is Pierre that much better than Daniel so it's obvious they will swap :LOL::LOL:

Kika manager of the year... Sold Pierre to McLaren based on nothing really :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
aww Blake 🧑 McLaren's tour guide πŸ˜‚πŸ§‘ last 2 videos πŸ™‚
Love Dermot Kennedy ❀

As if Daniel would go back to this toxicity. Classless response as usual. It's really dig in to Lewis in F1 media atm isn't it? πŸ™„
And maybe Hemet if you fucked off, F1 would be a nicer place to be?

Yup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Oh my heart hurts while reading chanel and lipstick πŸ˜‚ my son loooooove my mac lipsticks πŸ˜‚ 3 of them are gone πŸ˜‚
I normally don't mind her playing with them because she's actually quite good about minding things but some days she gets the devil inside her and then everything gets wrecked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Yup πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Time for shopping πŸ˜‚
😁 maybe a black table next time ?πŸ˜‰.

Kids always surprise us with these spontaneous actions..
When my son was young he decided that his room could use a bit of suncream. My son used the whole bottle, and his bed, the walls, the door and floor where save for the sun.

• Haha
And how is Pierre that much better than Daniel so it's obvious they will swap :LOL::LOL:

Kika manager of the year... Sold Pierre to McLaren based on nothing really :LOL:
I think it's only based on last year results. People tend to change their mind as soon as you have a good or bad race. Last year Daniel had a tough year and Pierre a really good one. I think Pierre also benefitted from Yuki poor results last year. Pierre seemed so much better than him, a little bit like Mick with Mazepin (even if Yuki is a billion times better than Mazepin). But this year, with yuki making less mistakes and being calmer their results are very similar so far. So yes in the end i don't think Pierre is that much better than Daniel and there is not point in swapping them imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.