Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was broadcasted in 2020 i think. The videos haves dates. I think she got effected by the pandemic. Also you dont get every job you audition for. I hope she lands something very good. I dont understand what she says but her acting seems good overall.
She hasn’t done anything since 2018, so way pre pandemic. She moved to NYC in that year.

Her acting is not great, but that’s also because she doesn’t have enough experience. The more you practice the better you become.

Reactions: 4
I would like to get a tour through the garage too!! With Blake as a tourguide. They are playing good music in the garage by the way
i would love different tour with blake but i guess mclaren garage is cool too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Now I’m reading about them possibly swapping Pierre and Daniel
that's what i see soo many people on twitter speculating but i hope this never happens lol 😭 i rly like how lando and daniel have different strengths, just like max and checo. its great for the team

lando with the insane quali pace, and daniel with his overtakes, and apart from the mistake yesterday, he's always v smart during the races

pierre statpadded against rookie yuki who made him look like a god last year, but i don't think he'd do any better than daniels doing rn πŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
😁 maybe a black table next time ?πŸ˜‰.

Kids always surprise us with these spontaneous actions..
When my son was young he decided that his room could use a bit of suncream. My son used the whole bottle, and his bed, the walls, the door and floor where save for the sun.
We have white kitchen and white TV tableπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Oh god no πŸ˜‚ I use expensive one ( for really sensitive skin) and order from the pharmacy hurt me so much, so that would me nightmareπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lando is on English tv. Anybody know if i can watch it on youtube back?
There is a clip on Twitter, not sure if it will be available for everyone though if outside uk, they usually put the interviews on YouTube later as well

• Heart
Reactions: 13
someone will definitely upload that on youtube or instagramπŸ™‚ Maybe Daniel and Lando flew to Monaco together πŸ™‚
All aboard Air Max ✈ Nobody wanted to hang around in Italy did they, they all left asap πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
All aboard Air Max ✈ Nobody wanted to hang around in Italy did they, they all left asap πŸ˜‚
With Miami race and time change again they want to have some free time . Lando will probably fly to uk tmrw πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ And Daniel will be in USA really soon πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t done anything since 2018, so way pre pandemic. She moved to NYC in that year.

Her acting is not great, but that’s also because she doesn’t have enough experience. The more you practice the better you become.
Well moving to NYC to go and do a few courses for a few years seems like a great idea. I like that she wants to expand her knowledge and work on her skills.
How do you know her acting isn't great? I can't tell because I don't speak Portuguese.

that's what i see soo many people on twitter speculating but i hope this never happens lol 😭 i rly like how lando and daniel have different strengths, just like max and checo. its great for the team

lando with the insane quali pace, and daniel with his overtakes, and apart from the mistake yesterday, he's always v smart during the races

pierre statpadded against rookie yuki who made him look like a god last year, but i don't think he'd do any better than daniels doing rn πŸ‘€
lando said he and daniel give very similar feedback on the car as well, they have slightly different driving styles but their feedback is pretty much the same. that is great for the team, they can work on the car very efficiently. bringing in someone new into the team when the car needs development like that is a stupid idea anyway.

Exam part one done nosey witches😬thank god everyone is real life-ing πŸ˜‚
how did it goooo ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What have they done to their faces πŸ˜‚ Charles has the smoothest forehead I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

As if Daniel would go back to this toxicity. Classless response as usual. It's really dig in to Lewis in F1 media atm isn't it? πŸ™„
He's a bleep. Hamilton hasn't lost it, the car is just tit. And Hamilton would've been 8x WC if it wasn't for Masi, so he needs to shut the duck up.

He is why I didn't want Max to win the title last year. Just knew he would be an even more insufferable bleep.

What have they done to their faces πŸ˜‚ Charles has the smoothest forehead I’ve ever seen

Lewis isn't even good looking he's that photoshopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN tHE BACK!!!
Plus Lewis has a worse car than George with all the sensors making it weigh more and I think they have different set ups as well
It would make sense that they have different set ups to learn what works for the car. People who cheer when others are going through a difficult time gives red flag vibes for me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.