Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't feel good today and had to take pain already so i will be quiet today. oh god please 5 pages max πŸ˜‚ hopefully no pictures of Heidi or Squids or Kika πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah no, you poor pet. I think everyone's real lifeing today so you might be ok unless Lewis reveals he has a partner and then it's over for us all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

thankfully my son is good today which is suspicious πŸ˜‚ oh trust me if lewis would do that I would run here with a high fever πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know on DTS when George was a moany little witch to Williams about the car during debriefs all the time? Do we think he has the same attitude towards Mercedes or will he be trying to keep them a bit sweeter? I hope we get to see stuff like this but I bet we don’t

Reactions: 6
You know on DTS when George was a moany little witch to Williams about the car during debriefs all the time? Do we think he has the same attitude towards Mercedes or will he be trying to keep them a bit sweeter? I hope we get to see stuff like this but I bet we don’t
It's interesting how we can all watch the same thing and read it entirely differently.
They just told him the statement that Mercedes weren't going to announce their new driver as no decision had been made. This was after his altercation with Bottas.
To me he wasn't being a little witch, he was having a major "oh tit I have fucked it" moment thinking he had lost his Mercedes seat!

Reactions: 5
It's interesting how we can all watch the same thing and read it entirely differently.
They just told him the statement that Mercedes weren't going to announce their new driver as no decision had been made. This was after his altercation with Bottas.
To me he wasn't being a little witch, he was having a major "oh tit I have fucked it" moment thinking he had lost his Mercedes seat!
I’m not sure how you took my post to mean that as I literally didn’t mention anything about his move to Mercedes. I said about how he moaned about the car during Williams debriefs, nothing about the move drama

Reactions: 3
Now I’m reading about them possibly swapping Pierre and Daniel
I don't really get all these swaps discussion so early on the season. Daniel had been unlucky but he seems to be closer to Lando than last year. If you look at the 4 races we had so far:
- bahrain: crappy race for both driver
- saudi: dnf but not his fault
- australia: he was right behind lando
- imola: mistake at turn 1, it happen sometimes and then his car was damaged so no pace at all.

I don't see McLaren swap him tbh, they are always very supportive of their driver. I think they will only considered it if he becomes really bad (and i don't think he will) or if Daniel asks to leave.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how you took my post to mean that as I literally didn’t mention anything about his move to Mercedes. I said about how he moaned about the car during Williams debriefs
Sorry I thought you were on about that debrief where he went all quite and didn't say anything in reply to them, a lot of people thought he was being a brat to the woman who was talking to him and that he wasn't bothered helping them anymore cause he though he got his seat.
I don't remember an incident where he was being unfair about the car.

There really is a photo for every response πŸ˜‚

I must have glazed over those bits, I don’t remember him giving out about above driver frustration but maybe I missed it?

Posh behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now I’m reading about them possibly swapping Pierre and Daniel
No way Daniel is going back to the Red Bull toxicity. Daniel also has a contract for 2023 with McLaren, his seat isn’t available. And judging by the way Daniel and McLaren seem to love each other I think there will be an extension of that. Like I said, Daniel had a poor start of the season through no fault of his own. McLaren are smart enough to see that. And, again, he’s matching Lando pace wise looking at the lap times throughout all four weekends.

Reactions: 14
I would have a heart attack, in Balkan he would get KUHACA or PAPUCA

And urge i have to go to germany next week but im scared that im gonna miss out in school alot 😭😭😭
i can't get it off πŸ˜‚ thankfully we need a new table anyway so that is free trip to Ikea for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
oh for how long ? maybe 2-3 days will be okay ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.