Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds sore!
My daughter climbs through ours all the time we dont trust her with a key because she loses them all time and cant trust her with a key safe on the house as she gives her friends the number πŸ˜‚.

So if we are out and she comes home she climbs over the gate and through the dog flap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our dog died and we darnt seal the flap up incase she cant get in.

Surprisingly easy to get through for a smaller person, neighbours girlfriend was probably a size 4/6 and the dog was a husky so the flap was pretty big compared to her size. My daughter gets through our medium dog flap with ease but then she is tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My daughter climbs through ours all the time we dont trust her with a key because she loses them all time and cant trust her with a key safe on the house as she gives her friends the number πŸ˜‚.

So if we are out and she comes home she climbs over the gate and through the dog flap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our dog died and we darnt seal the flap up incase she cant get in.

Surprisingly easy to get through for a smaller person, neighbours girlfriend was probably a size 4/6 and the dog was a husky so the flap was pretty big compared to her size. My daughter gets through our medium dog flap with ease but then she is tiny.
I started reading that thinking you were talking about a small child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm finally gonna buy my quadrant merch! Im probably going to get the grey or black sweatshirt.... help me which one should i do??
I really can’t decide which one I prefer, I want to know if theres anything on the back of either of them like there was on the clover motors hoodies

I kinda want the grey bottoms but I don’t know if I can rock the full set πŸ˜‚

DAMN THESE TWO THO😍😍😍😍

I'm finally gonna buy my quadrant merch! Im probably going to get the grey or black sweatshirt.... help me which one should i do??
I will probably buy some too (if it is not sold out 5 mins after the launch πŸ˜‚). I think i will buy the navy hoodie, i don't really like the font of the "quad" on the grey one.

Insomnia is kicking my ass tonight so have some paddock looks

Friday look
View attachment 1174075

Saturday Look

View attachment 1174076

Sunday look

View attachment 1174077
Love the blush pinks on the saturday look! I've always been a neutrals girl at heart πŸ₯°

I wanna play too! Since we are in Oz, and I absolutely love Sydney based brand Zimmermann (my bank account doesn't like them very much though, but oh well πŸ˜‚)... And I have zero qualms about recycling shoes or clothes in general, so here it goes!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha almost 17, tiniest little thing but a right bleeping mouth on her.
Like mother like daughter...

I really can’t decide which one I prefer, I want to know if theres anything on the back of either of them like there was on the clover motors hoodies

I kinda want the grey bottoms but I don’t know if I can rock the full set πŸ˜‚
Do the full set!! You're not a true fan unless it's head to toe merchandise 😁

Love the blush pinks on the saturday look! I've always been a neutrals girl at heart πŸ₯°

I wanna play too! Since we are in Oz, and I absolutely love Sydney based brand Zimmermann (my bank account doesn't like them very much though, but oh well πŸ˜‚)... And I have zero qualms about recycling shoes or clothes in general, so here it goes!
Love the floral shirts and the wicker bag ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion (because everyone LOVES Heidi πŸ’•) : she is trying so hard to copy Daniel... 😬 The hat, the music...it's him, it's not her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion (because everyone LOVES Heidi πŸ’•) : she is trying so hard to copy Daniel... 😬 The hat, the music...it's him, it's not her.
Maybe she just wanted to play dress up for the day? Or she's just following his lead in dressing for somewhere she hasn't been before. The music is shite though 😁

Yeah but still no Ricciardo family

Be strong Mnz, they're on their way πŸ˜„

Reactions: 6
You mean this picture?
I don't know her style of clothing before she met Daniel. When it was complely different from now i think i agree. But when your in love you try to pay interest in your bf interests. For example, i have a complete different musictaste then my husband. But i started to like his music taste (soul, 70 en 80 music) more and more over the years.

But since i started to follow the drivers and wags more i think the things she shows on IG is in "daniel style".

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.