Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are basically the same as these you posted ๐Ÿ˜

I mean Croatia is mostly a warm country so I can't complain, but I got really tired of boots past few months ๐Ÿ˜…

*rain rain go away* ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž
Monza. I posted three different shoes. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm surprised they're taking risks not wearing masks when they could get knocked out of a race or two if they catch Covid!

And with DR and Red Bull - I agree that I think Christian would take DR back. He knows how marketable and popular DR is also, let's not pretend this isn't attractive to Horner either lol.

I agree McLaren is a better environment for DR, but I don't think he'll be happy if he has another crappy season there - and if that's a lot to do with the car itself then he'll be looking to jump ship I think. Red Bull cars are looking good right now, and agree if Helmut went maybe he'd consider it.
Have trust.

The F1 accountโ€™s stories are ๐Ÿฅต and this photo of DR is definitely too much to handle for me (sorry for those who doesnโ€™t appreciate him as much as me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)
I love this picture.๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Reactions: 2
But I quoted loafers ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Love the others too but I don't have them :LOL:
Edit: actually I do!
Ffs rain let me wear my converse too ๐Ÿ˜…
My fault...I didn't quite process that. But I do actually have a pair as well (just without the buckle). I wear them as professional dress on placement. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜… But I want to get another pair that look a bit more like the ones I posted (ie with a buckle) for everyday wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Susie's post about her son birthday is ๐Ÿฅฐ. Next generation is on the way, Jack Wolff will be a rookie driver in f1 in 2037 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.