Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say @imola if you're just lurking and chilling out away from the thread just like someone's post just so we know you're ok. No pressure to post anything 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just want to say @imola if you're just lurking and chilling out away from the thread just like someone's post just so we know you're ok. No pressure to post anything 😘
Seconded πŸ₯°and when you do return, we know you will be back with a bang ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
one of my friends have her ex’s number to Jevhovahs witness. He ended having to change his number 🀣
not for an ex but for those bloody annoying phone scammers I put their phone number on ads on varied sites (Craigslist etc)
Revenge is sweet sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just want to say ladies, I’ve been feeling a bit rough the past few days and reading through the thread has really made me chuckle (even though I’ve been too lazy to contribute πŸ˜‚)!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lu modeling these shoes. Cha cha is fuming somewhere and about to get a bedazzler to step up her game
We all know the only shoes Lu wears are McQueens
(Or Landos)

Screenshot_20220405-192011_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220405-193823_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Insomnia is kicking my ass tonight so have some paddock looks

Friday look
Screenshot_20220406-014528_Pinterest.jpg

Saturday Look

Screenshot_20220406-014656_Pinterest.jpg

Sunday look

Screenshot_20220406-013849_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't call it insomnia... just consider it acclimation for the race. Which BTW is at 1 am here in US East coast. So of course I already said no to any work on monday.

Don't call it insomnia... just consider it acclimation for the race. Which BTW is at 1 am here in US East coast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't call it insomnia... just consider it acclimation for the race. Which BTW is at 1 am here in US East coast. So of course I already said no to any work on monday.
12am start for me. Feels like I should go buy some alcohol and make it a party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lu modeling these shoes. Cha cha is fuming somewhere and about to get a bedazzler to step up her game
We all know the only shoes Lu wears are McQueens
(Or Landos)

View attachment 1174042
View attachment 1174044
Those shoes are offensive to my eyes and senses. 😬

Insomnia is kicking my ass tonight so have some paddock looks

Friday look
View attachment 1174075

Saturday Look

View attachment 1174076

Sunday look

View attachment 1174077
I LOVE Friday!!!!!! 😍😍😍 the pants and accessories πŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.