Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Just want to say ladies, Iโ€™ve been feeling a bit rough the past few days and reading through the thread has really made me chuckle (even though Iโ€™ve been too lazy to contribute ๐Ÿ˜‚)!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Not lance removing all pictures of his girlfriend from his Instagram and de-tagging her from the picture of the dog ๐Ÿ’€

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

luckycharmz

Hello everyone โค After months of lurking on her basically every night before sleeping, I decided to make an account!
Happy rawe ceek!! โœจ

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Futtrit

VIP Member
I just want to say @imola if you're just lurking and chilling out away from the thread just like someone's post just so we know you're ok. No pressure to post anything ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

MissF1

VIP Member
I like Isa but she does seem to be entirely charisma free. She looks great in pics but in action she is awkward.

*cue MIssF1 gifs*
Who needs charisma when your boyfriend is in F1?
1649115416005.gif

Really? ๐Ÿง I didnโ€™t notice that. Maybe this explains why she has to make money off her Instagram now lol. Sheโ€™s benefitting from her relationship more than any other WAG at this point and I didnโ€™t expect that tbh.
Imagine being a company and paying Isa actual money to make a video and talk about your product. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ Surely they are doing it to troll right?

People are going to hate me because I think everyone loves her here. Since Iโ€™m already pissing people off Iโ€™ll throw this in this mixโ€ฆ. I donโ€™t think Carlos is a good boyfriend. If I had to pick one driver from the field who I think for sure cheats, Iโ€™d pick him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

monza

VIP Member
i knew this was going to be a long week and heidi hasn't even set her foot on the circuit yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1175056

right? she was enjoying Bahrain with family and a lot of friends
She can't win
And people still ask why don't they go public ๐Ÿ˜…

Also you all glorify Luisa too much. There. I said it.
But that's completely other topic I don't want to open especially now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

monza

VIP Member

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
When haters are bashing you over your spotify playlists
๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ