Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the fucker deserved it. My friend stabbed the heel of her shoe through the bonnet of her fellas car in an argument once so you know, tit happens
Totally deserved it.

Our neighbours ex crawled in through his dog flap while he was at work and spray painted his house with vile words...that was too much.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish this kind of journalists come back to F1
I need this guy to ask Mick and Carlos some questions 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Totally deserved it.

Our neighbours ex crawled in through his dog flap while he was at work and spray painted his house with vile words...that was too much.
duck that's dedication. Ex of one the fellas I worked with stripped the apartment bare while he was at work, took everything except 1x bowl/spoon/cup/plate/fork/knife. Even stripped the bed sheets off the bed and then she moved in next door.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

That was chaotic but I loved it…highlight was “Am I?”
Also just out of curiosity, what is he asking Mick and Carlos?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
one of my friends have her ex’s number to Jevhovahs witness. He ended having to change his number 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That was fun !
They really were great together!
Ok and just because it really made me laugh : Daniel’s comment on the wedding ring, does that mean what it means for Heidi’s ring ? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That was chaotic but I loved it…highlight was “Am I?”
Also just out of curiosity, what is he asking Mick and Carlos?
I love Max mentioning grindr. King of inclusivity once again 🧡

(and about Mick and Carlos... Literally anything not racing related 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This account is dreadful…
Unpopular opinion, I totally understand why Kelly responds to some haters 😂
I’m also 33 and would totally insult them, and threaten them… I could never stay calm seeing this kind of bs
I would block them. why waste time on someone who doesn't know me and doesn't say nice things about me ☺

• Heart
Here is a question for you all. Do we think that there is a secret F1 drivers WhatsApp group? Of so, what is it called? Cause I really hope it isn’t just called F1 Grid 2022. That’s boring.

• Heart
So I have been really excited all week to have racing back in a safe place
and then I see this, which isn't any thing new, but for some reason infographics always hurt more
1649195140143.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I would block them. why waste time on someone who doesn't know me and doesn't say nice things about me ☺
You are probably right but I don’t know if I could remain calm.
I Probably would block and report them too but maybe give a proper answer before 😇

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.