Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know it's not her?

Boho chic
Sienna Miller could be her style icon

You mean this picture?
I don't know her style of clothing before she met Daniel. When it was complely different from now i think i agree. But when your in love you try to pay interest in your bf interests. For example, i have a complete different musictaste then my husband. But i started to like his music taste (soul, 70 en 80 music) more and more over the years.

But since i started to follow the drivers and wags more i think the things she shows on IG is in "daniel style".
She looks very baby faced in that video

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion (because everyone LOVES Heidi πŸ’•) : she is trying so hard to copy Daniel... 😬 The hat, the music...it's him, it's not her.
well he is the one who is playing the music . she didn't choose that song πŸ˜‚ and she is just wearing a hatπŸ˜‚ if i look like her in this hat i will wear it every day πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm I see the Australian media is going with there’s bad blood between Daniel and Lando.

I think Lando is going to have a tough time in oz media wise and potentially some not very nice fans. The Australian media is going hard on beef between him and Daniel. Lots not taking it well that Lando beat him last season.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Remind me not to go anywhere near Twitter whilst this is happening πŸ˜‚

0184A9A9-DA02-49FA-8B68-9D64BDE469E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I cant wake up in ths morning for school but to wake up on weekends for race at 6: 30 on sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you know it's not her?

Boho chic
Well, if you don't think she is wearing a hat because Daniel is wearing a hat, and she is listening to country music because Daniel is listening to country music, then I can no longer say anything. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
✨Random: love to see Carmen is a planner girl like me. But mine it's a night sky theme ✨

Screenshot_20220406-065630.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The new McLaren for this weekend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I can't imagine how many hours they spent on this (i needed around 8h to build the one they sell πŸ˜‚)

Screenshot_20220406-115732_Instagram.jpg

And apparently this will be Daniel's helmet for the GP

Screenshot_20220406-115717_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Daniel's helmet is for charity

There's another local charity action in the car too. Well done Mclaren and Daniel, amazing way to come back home

Lu modeling these shoes. Cha cha is fuming somewhere and about to get a bedazzler to step up her game
We all know the only shoes Lu wears are McQueens
(Or Landos)

View attachment 1174042
View attachment 1174044
It's not ugly like Chacha's shoes but It's so weird, I don't get it

Insomnia is kicking my ass tonight so have some paddock looks

Friday look
View attachment 1174075

Saturday Look

View attachment 1174076

Sunday look

View attachment 1174077
amazing choices

I woke up and there are so many photos 😍
and Seb's photos for me!!!!!

Love the blush pinks on the saturday look! I've always been a neutrals girl at heart πŸ₯°

I wanna play too! Since we are in Oz, and I absolutely love Sydney based brand Zimmermann (my bank account doesn't like them very much though, but oh well πŸ˜‚)... And I have zero qualms about recycling shoes or clothes in general, so here it goes!
Katerina could wear ALL this 😍

Hmmm I see the Australian media is going with there’s bad blood between Daniel and Lando.

I think Lando is going to have a tough time in oz media wise and potentially some not very nice fans. The Australian media is going hard on beef between him and Daniel. Lots not taking it well that Lando beat him last season.
my biggest fear

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.