Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if you don't think she is wearing a hat because Daniel is wearing a hat, and she is listening to country music because Daniel is listening to country music, then I can no longer say anything. πŸ˜‚
But how can you be so sure?
I mean I don't know what music she usually listens to, why not country? πŸ˜…

They are exploring nature and she wears a hat like every other person ever 😁 country also fits in there 🀐

Reactions: 10
Remind me not to go anywhere near Twitter whilst this is happening πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1174552
can you share the full schedule please? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Well, if you don't think she is wearing a hat because Daniel is wearing a hat, and she is listening to country music because Daniel is listening to country music, then I can no longer say anything. πŸ˜‚
but is this a problem or am I confused? she is his guest, they're enjoying things together

Reactions: 4
Call me crazy but do I see a ring on HB’s finger?
I think someone (sorry don't remember who it was 😬) mention it some times ago. She already have one in bahrain for sure. But i think it doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
I think someone (sorry don't remember who it was 😬) mention it some times ago. She already have one in bahrain for sure. But i think it doesn't mean anything.

I has a look. Ring had a bit more sparkle than the one pictured and looks like ring finger πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
Also the shoes Lu was wearing in that shoot were hideous but I am absolutely living for this pink suit 😍

18375F5A-52DF-4696-8BDA-6D0343E2A518.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Katerina could wear ALL this 😍
Was kinda nervous to show my outfits because I own the white dress and the shorts/blouse and both sandals I paired with the outfits.

I love Kat's style! Even the snowboots she wore in LA that everyone seemed to hate because I have a similar pair... * takes cover πŸ˜… *

• Heart
Insomnia is kicking my ass tonight so have some paddock looks

Friday look
View attachment 1174075

Saturday Look

View attachment 1174076

Sunday look

View attachment 1174077
Just properly looking at these now... I love all those outfits but those green trousers omg I really need a pair of them in my life asap. I see so many people wearing them and I really don't know if I could pull them off but still I want a pair

Love the blush pinks on the saturday look! I've always been a neutrals girl at heart πŸ₯°

I wanna play too! Since we are in Oz, and I absolutely love Sydney based brand Zimmermann (my bank account doesn't like them very much though, but oh well πŸ˜‚)... And I have zero qualms about recycling shoes or clothes in general, so here it goes!
Love love love...living for that pink dress:love:

I'll get my outfits with you later on this afternoon...no pressure considering its the first time😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.