Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread that truly got me Tattle obsessed has closed permanently (Alice Evans) really glad I love this one so much and can fill some time on here instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thread that truly got me Tattle obsessed has closed permanently (Alice Evans) really glad I love this one so much and can fill some time on here instead.
Whattt, has it? That's what got me onto Tattle too in Alice's Twitter heyday. Any reason it's been shut for good?

Todays pointless fact of the day… I wonder what that girl is doing with her life now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whattt, has it? That's what got me onto Tattle too in Alice's Twitter heyday. Any reason it's been shut for good?
Apparently too many people discussing sock accounts despite repeated warnings. Alice has been pretty quiet recently anyway (suppose a restraining order will do that to you) so not really so much to discuss of late anyway.

Reactions: 1
Apparently too many people discussing sock accounts despite repeated warnings. Alice has been pretty quiet recently anyway (suppose a restraining order will do that to you) so not really so much to discuss of late anyway.
Sock accounts? I have no clue who this person is but now I am very intrigued. Anyone willing to give a run down? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My TikTok fyp is a mess 😂😂 who is this ?

Attachments

• Haha
Sock accounts? I have no clue who this person is but now I am very intrigued. Anyone willing to give a run down? 😂
UK actress now living in LA, was married to actor Ioan Gruffud. Honestly she is a diabolical person (IMO). Master of creating fake accounts on various platforms to slate her ex or his new girlfriend.

Ioan took out a temporary restraining order on her (likely to be made permanent soon) after her harassing him, his mum and new girlfriend via email, text, social media. The transcripts of some of her messages are in the restraining order documents.

She is vile.

Anyway dont want to get this thread closed for being off topic but go check out the Alice Evan's threads as there are many.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
UK actress now living in LA, was married to actor Ioan Gruffud. Honestly she is a diabolical person (IMO). Master of creating fake accounts on various platforms to slate her ex or his new girlfriend.

Ioan took out a temporary restraining order on her (likely to be made permanent soon) after her harassing him, his mum and new girlfriend via email, text, social media. The transcripts of some of her messages are in the restraining order documents.

She is vile.
Thank you 😘 some witches be crazy 😬

She is vile.

Anyway dont want to get this thread closed for being off topic but go check out the Alice Evan's threads as there are many.
Makes Miss Cinnamon look like one of us omg

I wish I was that girl…

(I realize it’s the first time I’ve seen what Tom Clarkson looks like)
Alexa. Play “That Should Be Me”

I read it and needed to take a minute before the rest started. I get that account on my fyp a lot as well but it’s not great😬

• Haha
This account is dreadful…
Unpopular opinion, I totally understand why Kelly responds to some haters 😂
I’m also 33 and would totally insult them, and threaten them… I could never stay calm seeing this kind of bs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.