Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Harry I really hope him and max are filming something together he’s quite a big YouTube/ social media person who’s done a lot with footballers
Do you think Max was the stig in Harry’s videos? 🤣 Whoever it was they were really small 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sometimes George reminds me of Patrick Bateman, other times I find him quite hot. I can't exactly put my finger on it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes George reminds me of Patrick Bateman, other times I find him quite hot. I can't exactly put my finger on it
totally agree, at times I think he’s really hot (his eyelashes 🥵) and at the same time his face looks artificial 🤷🏼‍♀️
but I think his beautiful, but weird, but beautiful…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, you think you figure everything out after puberty then pregnancy messes you up (I haven't even mentioned the inability to bounce on trampoline!!) and then you still have tit to deal with afterwards, it's a load of shite

The cake was required to survive early childhood years!!
Teenage years the worst for me. bleeping savage.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My crappy virus has led to me rewatching drive to survive and knitting all day today. Totally unproductive day but enjoyed it!

The bit where Lando walks past his mum 😂 my mum would have hauled him back by the lug holes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Teenage years the worst for me. bleeping savage.
Oh I know, step daughter is 15 and it's fun times over here 🙈

totally agree, at times I think he’s really hot (his eyelashes 🥵) and at the same time his face looks artificial 🤷🏼‍♀️
but I think his beautiful, but weird, but beautiful…
His face is like when you see those digital creations of the "perfect" face and it just looks...wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I know, step daughter is 15 and it's fun times over here 🙈

His face is like when you see those digital creations of the "perfect" face and it just looks...wrong
My son was awful as a teen, my daughter is behaviour wise fantastic but her mood swings 🤯 never known a kid have so many mood changes in a day! Exhausting to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Gossip of this Season”

what is this? Bridgerton?
Errrrrrr is it not?
I just asked Mama to bring the carriage around so I can promenade with Lord Perceval of Monaco…….the feathers in my hair may be a bit much too then…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw this and all I can think about is @iona.a.smith
View attachment 1173628
It’s so true tho. I got mine as a joke for work as my supervisor has some she always wears and we decided we would each get a pair in different colours. We work with kids they love it (health and safety manager kit so much but what does that matter). I now wear mine everywhere. All the time. Like last weekend for my sports ball I wore heels to pres, had to walk past my flat to get the bus to the venue, asked my flatmate to bring them down so I could put them in for the rest of walk. Stayed in them all night. At first I thought they were kinda cringe but now k legit wear them constantly

Yeh can confirm that isn’t me 😘 I would be choosing anyone over Justin Bieber, not just Lewis Hamilton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s so true tho. I got mine as a joke for work as my supervisor has some she always wears and we decided we would each get a pair in different colours. We work with kids they love it (health and safety manager kit so much but what does that matter). I now wear mine everywhere. All the time. Like last weekend for my sports ball I wore heels to pres, had to walk past my flat to get the bus to the venue, asked my flatmate to bring them down so I could put them in for the rest of walk. Stayed in them all night. At first I thought they were kinda cringe but now k legit wear them constantly

Yeh can confirm that isn’t me 😘 I would be choosing anyone over Justin Bieber, not just Lewis Hamilton
😂 to be honest I am a bit of a Belieber (my daughter was obsessed with him when she was younger and made me take her to see him live in Cardiff 2017 and he was great). Also his purpose album is probably one of my most listened to of all time (you can judge it's fine 😂).

But I would still choose Lewis over Bieber because well....🍆.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.