Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The F1 photos of the 2019 rookies. They were so baby faced.
This sounds awful but what I need to know is what’s the deal with George’s face always being so weird looking? He’s almost like a madam Tussaud’s wax figure version of himself. It’s like he’s had Botox all over.
Or is he just one of those people blessed with flawless wrinkle free skin?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why does Yuki look completely terrified here in the 4th pic?! What has the poor man seen?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my baby is almost 2 . we are going on vacation to Croatia this summer so yesterday I started to workout . duck i can't walk 😂 i can't even pick him up without noise 😂 no summer body for me I guess 😂
Well WELCOME TO CROATIA!!! ❤🥰

Why does Yuki look completely terrified here in the 4th pic?! What has the poor man seen?
He looks soo edited almost like Sims character

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The F1 photos of the 2019 rookies. They were so baby faced.
This sounds awful but what I need to know is what’s the deal with George’s face always being so weird looking? He’s almost like a madam Tussaud’s wax figure version of himself. It’s like he’s had Botox all over.
Or is he just one of those people blessed with flawless wrinkle free skin?

Someone said threads ago that GR looks like a ventriloquist's dummy....

*sorry @aac_124

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.