Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or the fear when you sneeze!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it is a load of shite and I don't have the energy to figure it all out again. Just cry at my wardrobe full of items that simply don't suit any more 😭😭 nobody warns you of this πŸ™ˆ
God, the sneezing 😬😬 I just cross my legs automatically now😭

At the start of civid I went through my wardrobe and kept a few pieces that don't suit me any more but I have lovely memories of and then fecked out loads that I was hanging on to hust in case but really it was just depressing the duck.out of me to see them hanging there. This information should be included in teen pregnancy classes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So he actually wrote this? Oh Lando πŸ’—

Nice handwriting Daniel πŸ₯° I love you even more now 🧑
View attachment 1172692

Their handwritings are prettier than mine and I consider myself pretty good in that field πŸ˜…
Ok I love them so much, both of them
Lando is so cheeky (can I say that ?) and Daniel so grateful to the team 🧑🧑🧑 I want them to win… so bad !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had to real lifing since Saturday. Celebrating my bestfriend's birthday on Saturday, slept all sunday because apparently i'm too old for this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And had a job interview today that i was really nervous about. So i didn't really have the time to follow everything that was going on here and I don't really have the energy to go back and read everything. Can someone told me if anything interesting happen and make me a little recap of what i missed please? Thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I never really lost my baby weight and my youngest is 16 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
my baby is almost 2 . we are going on vacation to Croatia this summer so yesterday I started to workout . duck i can't walk πŸ˜‚ i can't even pick him up without noise πŸ˜‚ no summer body for me I guess πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to real lifing since Saturday. Celebrating my bestfriend's birthday on Saturday, slept all sunday because apparently i'm too old for this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And had a job interview today that i was really nervous about. So i didn't really have the time to follow everything that was going on here and I don't really have the energy to go back and read everything. Can someone told me if anything interesting happen and make me a little recap of what i missed please? Thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—
I'm no good at recaps but I don't think you missed anything major, Daniel liked a Heidi post, she's in Australia, the squids are still racking up.air pollution like no ones business, Lance and Sara appear to have split.

my baby is almost 2 . we are going on vacation to Croatia this summer so yesterday I started to workout . duck i can't walk πŸ˜‚ i can't even pick him up without noise πŸ˜‚ no summer body for me I guess πŸ˜‚
Have you got a body? Is it summer? Congratulations you have a summer body 😁 people are too busy worry about what they look like to be commenting on you ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm no good at recaps but I don't think you missed anything major, Daniel liked a Heidi post, she's in Australia, the squids are still racking up.air pollution like no ones business, Lance and Sara appear to have split.

Have you got a body? Is it summer? Congratulations you have a summer body 😁 people are too busy worry about what they look like to be commenting on you ❀
Hah exactly πŸ˜‚ i mean i don't look "horrible" but my whole life i had around 50kg . ( I started dancing at 3 and did it for 15 years) but now i actually have the weight i should have compared to my height but my brain dont want to cooperate. but good thing is that i finally have an ass and chocolate cake had never tasted better πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Hah exactly πŸ˜‚ i mean i don't look "horrible" but my whole life i had around 50kg . ( I started dancing at 3 and did it for 15 years) but now i actually have the weight i should have compared to my height but my brain dont want to cooperate. but good thing is that i finally have an ass and chocolate cake had never tasted better πŸ˜‚
It's tough when you look in the mirror and don't recognise yourself, I get it, I get feeling uncomfortable in my clothes in ways I never did before but I spent my childhood watching my Mam weigh out bleeping special k or broccoli and I'll be dammed if I pass that on to my babies as well.

• Heart
It's tough when you look in the mirror and don't recognise yourself, I get it, I get feeling uncomfortable in my clothes in ways I never did before but I spent my childhood watching my Mam weigh out bleeping special k or broccoli and I'll be dammed if I pass that on to my babies as well.
yes . yesterday i cleaned my clothes and finally realized that i will not have size xs or s πŸ˜‚ oh no i love food way to much πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Or the fear when you sneeze!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it is a load of shite and I don't have the energy to figure it all out again. Just cry at my wardrobe full of items that simply don't suit any more 😭😭 nobody warns you of this πŸ™ˆ
May I suggest the Squeezy app. It reminds you to do the pelvic floor exercises you always forget to do (trust me, in my job we recommend it to all our women).

It makes me sad that you all feel so bad about your bodies....growing babies is hard bloody work (again, I'm an expert at knowing this 🀣) but you are all so funny and quick witted. Honestly, you're all so bleeping fabulous and that's something way more important than flat tummies and slightly perkier boobs. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
May I suggest the Squeezy app. It reminds you to do the pelvic floor exercises you always forget to do (trust me, in my job we recommend it to all our women).

It makes me sad that you all feel so bad about your bodies....growing babies is hard bloody work (again, I'm an expert at knowing this 🀣) but you are all so funny and quick witted. Honestly, you're all so bleeping fabulous and that's something way more important than flat tummies and slightly perkier boobs. ❀
I used to use that and then felt guilty when zi didn't so I may start it again. Getting older does not help with it either.

I think everyone is fabulous too, you're all so welcoming (unless its Brttny...) and you're all gas witches

God, the sneezing 😬😬 I just cross my legs automatically now😭

At the start of civid I went through my wardrobe and kept a few pieces that don't suit me any more but I have lovely memories of and then fecked out loads that I was hanging on to hust in case but really it was just depressing the duck.out of me to see them hanging there. This information should be included in teen pregnancy classes.

Yeah I think I gotta say goodbye to some of my favourites, it's not even a matter of losing weight, I'm simply not the same shape any more!! ❀❀
It's good to share this... I know we are privileged to have our babies but it's nice to vent a bit about the price we paid πŸ˜…

Omg nothing worse!!! That's why I don't work out πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‰

YESSSSS!!!! Every body is a summer body!!! Just need to remind ourselves of that.... 😬

Thank you, you're such a sweetheart!!! ❀❀❀ I will look into that app! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cmon iona, I demand an outfit πŸ˜„
[/QUOTE]
Oh tit no pressure…I’ll see what I can doπŸ˜‚Genuine question - are Crocs allowed as a private footwear change when comfort is more necessary?

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh tit no pressure…I’ll see what I can doπŸ˜‚Genuine question - are Crocs allowed as a private footwear change when comfort is more necessary?

I'll just leave you with this thought.......WHAT WOULD MNZ SAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.