Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If th we y only need 8 drivers its a lost cause.
Mclaren we love you butvthese guys would never not race as a statement. Same with Ferrari, alpha tauri, and George + the hulk
And even if the official drivers say no they still can put some reserve drivers in the cars...

Well if his symptoms are as bad as Lance said I sure hope he’s resting and not trying to manage a discussion with 20 people, that sounds stressful.
I mean seb did a conference call for something and seemed relatively okay... relatively as in could do a zoom call for 40 min

Reactions: 1
Toto is talking now

I mean seb did a conference call for something and seemed relatively okay... relatively as in could do a zoom call for 40 min
Yeah I saw it he did a bit with tagesschau talking about climate change. Was very lovely to watch but in comparison to this right now very light hearted. Plus it’s nearing midnight over here as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cheers to #61 love and prayers to everyone effected by the attacks ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just to check, but team principals hold more clout opinion wise, than drivers?
I don’t think so. You can race without a TP but not without drivers. And reserve drivers do need to a) agree to come b) fly in c) do a certain number of tests or something, keep forgetting that one. So I’d say pretty equal.

In Germany we say “the last will be the first”. 25 years on this planet and I don’t quite now what it means but let’s just apply it to the orange tractors 🧡
I love that the F1 community have now decided to just call McLaren the orange tractors 😂

• Haha
I just hope they also gave some tea/water to journalists who keep us up to date

• Heart
I just have a feeling the TPs are going to try to strong-arm the drivers into racing :/

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so. You can race without a TP but not without drivers. And reserve drivers do need to a) agree to come b) fly in c) do a certain number of tests or something, keep forgetting that one. So I’d say pretty equal.
I mean toto looks like a solid no.... but will always do what lewis does

I just have a feeling the TPs are going to try to strong-arm the drivers into racing :/
I reallythink they don’t want to race either, just by looking at their interviews and their tones. I think the TPs have been strong armed by FOM.
This is going to end with everyone agreeing to race but some TPs and drivers being unhappy with that and perhaps expressing it in some way or another.

Plus other thing what they should consider , these last attacks where directly at aramco facilities how can they guarantee they don't target F1 circuit which is practicly Aramco's facilities , this would make biggest achievemnt for Yemen

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Like in this situation... which is awful period... why wouldn't mclaren and say merc want to deal with theor issues a few more days? Just end it let's deal a few days with cars and let lando get with lu. Daniel with Heidi. And Lewis with his hickey giver (s). Time foera timeout and the celebration of Aussie gp

• Haha
Like in this situation... which is awful period... why wouldn't mclaren and say merc want to deal with theor issues a few more days? Just end it let's deal a few days with cats and let lando get with lu. Daniel with Heidi. And Lewis with his hickey giver (s). Time foe a timeout and the celebration of Aussie gp
I think mclaren would use the time to fix the car that's bigger priority than give some time off to drivers to have some happy time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.