Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of stuff happened, but the attacks are at the forefront of our minds ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As we go race week by a race week the more i realised it all became who will get revenge on other and who will earn nore money and start more drama

Reactions: 1
All driver media sessions have been cancelled. Probably because of the meeting.

Reactions: 11
Still can’t believe they are continuing to race. But then why am I surprised as they shouldn’t be there in the first place?
Hearing FIA stopping driver media sessions. It’s like censorship as they don’t want negative headlines from drivers. Just wrong.

Reactions: 10
The meeting has begun 15 minutes ago, let see what come out of this. But i don't have much hope. They will probably say that everything is fine and the weekend will go ahead like nothing happened 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20220325-201620_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Still can’t believe they are continuing to race. But then why am I surprised as they shouldn’t be there in the first place?
Hearing FIA stopping driver media sessions. It’s like censorship as they don’t want negative headlines from drivers. Just wrong.
Absolutely, plus they don’t want any Daniel-esque news is just drama comments

Reactions: 7
It's insane

I think it would take a missile being dropped right by the track for them to actually cancel this. I don’t expect anything from this meeting, I bet it’s going to essentially be media training because they are choosing to continue.

Reactions: 15
I think it would take a missile being dropped right by the track for them to actually cancel this. I don’t expect anything from this meeting, I bet it’s going to essentially be media training because they are choosing to continue.
But in the end they can say it's wrong to race as Seb said when the question about Russia surfaced and others joined . I'm afraid there is no driver who will take stance against race :(

Reactions: 3
🥂 to 61🧡
they will not cancel the race and it is sad . money over safety of thousand of people 🙁 i would rather have race in Vegas then here🙁

Reactions: 7
Sorry to change the subject, but I noticed that the "official" wag page didn't post Sara's pictures from a few days ago

Do they know something we don't?

To have some light heartedness: George tripping over himself to get to Lewis is a mood ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.