Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for all of the team members that don’t get any say at all

• Heart
Reactions: 4
While we wait, hoping for a positive outcome, here’s something interesting. That Honda engine does a great job when it’s working. Merc is a bit mixed.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately two completely different things. Masi worked for the FIA, led by Suleyman now. Domenicali and Brawn are with liberty media/FOM. And they have leadership positions, they’re not going to fire themselves.
Yes and no . Well liberty media is public company with bunch of shareholders and with chairman so it's doable
Plus it's publicly traded company - bad press - your value is going down - very unhappy shareholders
Cash is king

Reactions: 2
Domenicali and Brawn look like they want to convince the drivers to go ahead. Drivers are not allowed to talk about this to the media in any way. Hamilton seems to be leading the conversation. Would love to say I’m surprised about any of these things but I‘m just not.
tit show

Well the fact the meeting is going on so long clearly shows drivers aren't happy about this going ahead.
my only hope

Reactions: 1
Yes and no . Well liberty media is public company with bunch of shareholders and with chairman so it's doable
Plus it's publicly traded company - bad press - your value is going down - very unhappy shareholders
Believe cash is king
well the shareholders are happier with the race going ahead because if they cancel and all the big middle east sponsors pull out, they’re in trouble

While we wait, hoping for a positive outcome, here’s something interesting. That Honda engine does a great job when it’s working. Merc is a bit mixed.
Yasss look at my team dead last 💃🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yasss look at my team dead last 💃🏻😂
In Germany we say “the last will be the first”. 25 years on this planet and I don’t quite now what it means but let’s just apply it to the orange tractors 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
well the shareholders are happier with the race going ahead because if they cancel and all the big middle east sponsors pull out, they’re in trouble
This is not how the market works aramco is sponsor to F1 not to the Liberty media. Plus LM have many other operations under their wings that are not connected with F1 but this could hurt them
Plus this is question about 2000 -3000 people who are included in this circuis if they put them in danger that can lead to big backlash

This is not how the market works aramco is sponsor to F1 not to the Liberty media. Plus LM have many other operations under their wings that are not connected with F1 but this could hurt them
Plus this is question about 2000 -3000 people who are included in this circuis if they put them in danger that can lead to big backlash
That’s not what I’m referring to. I mean all the private investors from the Middle East that are throwing money at F1 and the teams who will be upset should this entire thing be cancelled. That’s definitely one of their thoughts when they say let’s do this.

Reactions: 3
Apparently 5 drivers don’t want to go ahead. I told you it would be the minority of them.

Reactions: 7
That’s not what I’m referring to. I mean all the private investors from the Middle East that are throwing money at F1 and the teams who will be upset should this entire thing be cancelled.
Doesn't have to be because now big part of world will be looking at them and start solving they tit again and thats not good for whole Saudi
And aramco also needs F1 so wouldn't be so easy just pull the plug

Apparently 5 drivers don’t want to go ahead. I told you it would be the minority of them.
Well we know Max isn’t scared, I’m thinking Kevin, Hulk, Checo as they all have young families

Reactions: 8
Hmmm wonder who. Lewis, George, Checo, Pierre, Max? Assuming Seb isn't part of this. Only adding Max after his 'where there's war, there shouldn't be racing' quote.

Hmmm wonder who. Lewis, George, Checo, Pierre, Max? Assuming Seb isn't part of this. Only adding Max after his 'where there's war, there shouldn't be racing' quote.
Helmut Marko was quoted as saying Max didn’t care but that Checo was concerned on sky Germany

I don’t think it matters who wants to race and who doesn’t. Point is, not even all of the drivers care when most of them were like “nah we can’t race in Russia”. Honestly, I wouldn’t even be surprised if higher authorities (aka liberty media) throw money at them to keep their mouths shut and just race. Purely speculation of course.
It’s really hard for the drivers, all the team principals have unanimously decided to go ahead so they aren’t going to have their teams backing them up

It really should not be up to them at all to make the decision, if they go they’ll be in trouble with f1, if they stay they’ll be getting slated online

Also with f1 adamantly stating that they are safe to everyone some of them will probs believe that when in reality are they actually 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.