Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so tired and want to go to bed but can’t stop scrolling on this… to be in that meeting!

C5453466-40F5-48D2-A065-CB4E37DEB696.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Not even just AM, the track and the tecpro is covered in it as well
I thought I had seen it up the walls but wasn’t 100% certain I was remembering correctly, this is ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Ladies I need my beauty sleep, I hope they cancel the race and be reasonable
FOuw8jqWYAghmbA.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it might actually be cancelled 🤞🏻
Any other weekend I’d be gutted to see it cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it might actually be cancelled 🤞🏻
Any other weekend I’d be gutted to see it cancelled.
I’d love for it to be cancelled but I just don’t see that happening, as much as I love that the drivers are putting their foot down and they deserve a lot of credit for that, the higher powers made up their minds a long time ago. And I think that’s non negotiable in their opinions.

Reactions: 7
Ugh I’m gonna have to give up and see how things are looking tomorrow morning 😴 I have a feeling it’ll get cancelled - the FIA are kind of powerless if all the drivers unite and take a stand.

And if they don’t they’re going to be pretty knackered for qualifying tomorrow …

Reactions: 6
At this point given it is past 2am in Jeddah it feels more like a sit in protest than a 'driver's meeting.'

I already saw some not great stuff in the F2 practice and quali safety wise....especially Sargeant when it was red flagged and yet still drivers were coming round the corner too fast and were seemingly suprised to see a car in the middle of the track. Noone should be putting thenselves and the rest of their team in harms way for the sake of sporting spectacle. The statement about it being 'totally safe' is mind blowing given we are talking about actual missiles here.

I do hope that it is cancelled.

Reactions: 5
Some more light hearted ness for your Friday night. Do you worst ladies…do your worst.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.