Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not over yet… and another journalist saying they've just been served with food & water. Guess it's not bedtime for them yet! This so dramatic...

2FE07FA2-958A-48BC-839F-527113C53757.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Wonder who the 5 drivers are 🤔 Lewis and Checo I think are 2 of them but not convinced of the others.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t there a thing around the Aus 2019 go where there had to be at least 15 drivers or 8 teams or a race couldn’t go ahead?

Wasn’t there a thing around the Aus 2019 go where there had to be at least 15 drivers or 8 teams or a race couldn’t go ahead?
They could cancel a race if there are less than 12 drivers. Could, they won’t though.

Reactions: 4
5 drivers were
For sure
Lewis
Checo
Mick

Guessing
Lance
Kmag
I mean it doesn’t really matter. It’s their personal views and it should be private if they want it to be. I think all the drivers deserve a little bit of credit because they’ve kept this discussion going for 3 hours. That’s more than the governing body of the sport has done.

Reactions: 11
I have to admit that i cant really name a driver from 2022 gird since Nikita left that would continue doing this in these conditons
Seb,lewis.,mick,Carlos- we all know they are deff first one agnist race
Lando- maybe, but boy is scared of dark so deff is scared of this (scarcam)
Checo,Hulk,Kevin- mostly cus of their families even tho i still have feeling that maybe Hulk would want to race just beacuse its his maybe last opportunity
Yuki,Zhou- honestly dont know
Pierre, Charles, Carlos- i dont really think they are also ones that would race
George - dont attack me but at this point i just think he just do whstever Lewis "decide"
Daniel - maybe the only one that doesnt care🤷🏽‍♀️
Max- i think he would race maybe mostly cus of crazy Horner, but i also think that he might say no mostly beacuse he knows he would get attacked by people
Pls dont take my words personally, just my opinion

Reactions: 5
I hope they have seb on a zoom call in there
Well if his symptoms are as bad as Lance said I sure hope he’s resting and not trying to manage a discussion with 20 people, that sounds stressful.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If th we y only need 8 drivers its a lost cause.
Mclaren we love you butvthese guys would never not race as a statement. Same with Ferrari, alpha tauri, and George + the hulk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.