Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's from 2020 and in 2021 conflict intensified but practically they are in war since 2015 or 2014
Exactly. They knew what they were getting themselves into because it’s not an issue since yesterday. So they just don’t care.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is just showing they don’t give a duck about anything, I doubt they care about the war in Russia either they just care about how they appear in the public eye, they were happy to keep ‘monitoring the situation’ until other sports were all cancelling and they were put under enough pressure for it to stop

If it’s up to f1 I reckon it would legit take a missile landing on the track for them to stop, the only way they cancel is if the teams refuse

Reactions: 7
Exactly. They knew what they were getting themselves into because it’s not an issue since yesterday. So they just don’t care.
Yeah unfortunatelly we live in world when other people notice just when rockets are flying all over place. Same thing Izrael and Palestine - they are in war for 60 years same thing with Ukraine there where problem since annexation of Crimea so 2014 ,China with Uyghurs ,.... and list goes on
Simply most people are ignorant idiots

Reactions: 4
I keep forgetting, do drivers give interviews after FP2? They do, right? Journalists better ask them about this and not only Lewis, it’s time to ask the white guys about it as well.
*I promise I’m not on a racism agenda here
**but it’s just so insanely apparent
I hope they will say their opinions on this ! so many people in danger 🙁

Reactions: 3
This is just showing they don’t give a duck about anything, I doubt they care about the war in Russia either they just care about how they appear in the public eye, they were happy to keep ‘monitoring the situation’ until other sports were all cancelling and they were put under enough pressure for it to stop

If it’s up to f1 I reckon it would legit take a missile landing on the track for them to stop, the only way they cancel is if the teams refuse
Sorry but there is no war in Russia but in Ukraine . They are attackers, they are not bombed or any foreign army on their land

• Heart
Sorry but there is no war in Russia but in Ukraine . They are attackers but they are not bombed or any foreign army on their land
Sorry that was an honest mistake on my part, I meant the war with Russia! Trying to work at the same time as getting all my rage out here 😅

I think that for Russia the only reason why they decided to cancel it was just because they réalised that, with all the sanctions against Russia, the track won't be able to pay them. Money, money, always money....

Reactions: 6
Sky UK just said there’s been a fire and still waiting official info. Everything in the paddock is carrying on as normal.

Cars should be on track in a moments time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Yemen rebels just confirmed it was them. Still not enough f1?
Where did you see that? Just read today marks seven years since the war erupted.
Drivers meeting with the FIA I think, saw the Haas guys entering that building and spotted McLaren there as well.

Reactions: 2
Honestly don’t think so. Probably a media briefing, what they should tell journalists etc. Otherwise coverage would’ve ended.
this just feels so off with Crofty etc cracking on, are they not even going to acknowledge it

At this point the drivers should just say no we’re not doing it and make a stand. If enough say no they will have to reevaluate

this just feels so off with Crofty etc cracking on, are they not even going to acknowledge it
Yeah exactly, that’s what’s giving me the impression of things going on as normal

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Attck just got mentioned on BBC news but no mention of the fact it was 10km away from F1...not sure if that means anything or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.