Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep forgetting, do drivers give interviews after FP2? They do, right? Journalists better ask them about this and not only Lewis, it’s time to ask the white guys about it as well.
*I promise I’m not on a racism agenda here
**but it’s just so insanely apparent

Reactions: 11
I keep forgetting, do drivers give interviews after FP2? They do, right? Journalists better ask them about this and not only Lewis, it’s time to ask the white guys about it as well.
If seb was there you know he would say something about it.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. And it will be interesting to see who finally has strong opinions on the situation now that their own lives are possibly at stake, because clearly not many of them felt the need to speak out before when it was someone else's life on the line

Reactions: 5
If they actually carry on they are an even shittier organisation than I already imagined and my opinion of the f1 organisers was already very low 😅

the place it hit is way too close to the track, if airspace is closed they won’t be able to use the medical helicopter, it’s just not safe at all
They are carrying on. F2 qualifying is on as we speak. This happened 5 days ago and they still chose to come here.

• Sad
  • Wow
If seb was there you know he would say something about it.
It shouldn’t be just him. It shouldn’t come down to him and Lewis.

Red flag with Medical Car for no apparent reason in F2. Perhaps immediate cancellation of the weekend?

Agreed. And it will be interesting who finally now has strong opinions on the situation once their own lives are possibly at stake, because clearly not many of them felt the need to speak out before when it was someone else's life on the line
Yeah unfortunately they chose not to talk unless it affects them and use the “I’m not politically here” then again Pierre was the same would he have spoken up if his partner wasn’t Ukrainian. I hate they don’t talk unless it’s directly affecting them.

I've had an uneasy feeling about this race, I think Seb has made the right choice staying home. I hope for all everyone is safe, and that the FIA prioritises the safety of all F1 staff over pleasing their Saudi sponsors.

Red flag with Medical Car for no apparent reason in F2. Perhaps immediate cancellation of the weekend?
No they just go again.... 😕😕

• Sad
Now people are being extremely islamophobic on Twitter and Instagram. I give up.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So I'm seeing there were mtiple attacks in SA all suicide drones amd many were intercepted.
Like that is way too much and F1 awaiting authorities makes me sick.

They're all united until they have to speak out about it, it's bull tit

• Heart
Session to resume. So no cancellation. Naive optimism.
Disappointed but not surprised. I wonder if it would help if some of drivers or crew just refused to work. But I guess especially for the crew that might mean risking their job on a whole :( It's unfortunate their employer is even putting them in this situation of job vs life

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s just crazy that they obvi don’t give a duck and it would literally have to be a hit on the track for them to do so

I just got home and unpacking but wtf ??? they need to cancel fp2 immediately😡

Reactions: 1
What’s more drastic than war? And they were at war in December already as well…
It's from 2020 and in 2021 conflict intensified but practically they are in war since 2015 or 2014

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.