Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Welcome to the six-oh,
where the papayas are very slow.
Even if you give them a tow,
it’s just not a good show.

McLaren fans are in pain,
we have not recovered from Bahrain.
22 races remain,
and Futtrit is still not called Jane.

Onto another race week,
and possibly more pictures of DC.
The orange cars need another technique,
at least their drivers are still ~on fleek~.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MissF1

VIP Member
I couldn’t sleep so popped on Max’s stream from earlier and I guess Lando couldn’t sleep either cause he popped up in chat. Tom was there with him and of course they immediately started to rinse the trim. Lando actually joined in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor guy.
686E7B25-498C-4068-A090-0D1B4E61A439.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

imola

VIP Member
I don't really agree with you on that. I think the 2nd part of last season Daniel profited from Lando's mistakes and bad luck to create an illusion that they were at the same level. He finish higher at Spa and Sochi because of Lando's mistakes. In Turkey he was nowhere (sorry). And i'm still a little mad at him for his mistake in Mexico, his job was to score as much points as possible considering Lando was at the back of the grid and he didn't. But i'm not saying Daniel is a bad driver, it would be stupid to think that, and that he doesn't deserve a seat. i'm just saying that he struggled a lort last year and that his season was meh despite his win in Monza. I have to say that i had more expectations from him when he signed with McLaren but this is just my opinion.
And yes Carlos is maybe overhyped a little too much and had been lucky but i think he has a quality that Daniel hasn't: he can adapt to a car better or is able to perform with a car even if it is not 100% made for his driving style. So i hope he will be able to have this win this season.
No Daniel’s season was definitely not good overall and yes, Carlos can adapt to cars quicker though this 2022 car seems to give him a bit of a headache as well. I think Daniel has such a distinctive driving style with being such a late braker that he needs a lot of confidence in the car. And the McLaren is still heavily influenced by what Fernando wanted, Lando grew up in that car so he doesn’t mind but for Daniel it was difficult to adapt to that. Now it’s a clean slate for everyone, it’s just not a good reference for McLaren at the moment.

Meanwhile, the Merc admin is quickly becoming my fave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando's resting 'I don't want to be here trying to explain my shitty car and would rather be on a beach with my girlfriend in a bikini in Brazil' face
Screenshot_20220325-024502_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

imola

VIP Member
But the white refugees aren't really called refugees, they are people fleeing from war. Racism permeates every aspect of language and descriptions, we all know what's implied by the words.
This! 100%
Let me tell you, I was born here and identify more with Germany than Turkey and yet, only because I don’t have fair skin and light hair or eyes, I’ve been called a refuge and was beaten. It exists everywhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

hygge25

Ok but where is Daniel and Lando 😆

Heidi new story. She's still in Bahrain with her sister or are we assuming Daniel took the video and she's in the pool?
I am starved for cute bf content from Daniel. I don't even know what that looks like because we never see it but I imagine it would be cute 🤔
I’m convinced Heidi is one of God’s favorites like Kelly. Imagine being born to a F1 father and not having to work…ever. Just travel all over the world. Permanent vacation just for being born.

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
So I just entered Twitter to absolute chaos because Lewis rocked up this morning with hickeys

Anyone that said it was only Lando’s fans that freak out and cry over them being in a relationship can go away 😂😂
WHO IS THE LUCKY RECIPIENT OF HIS KNIGHTLY "SWORD"?

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Lily's post for Alex Birthday 😁

After the pant covered in George's face for Carmen, we now have the Alex's faces t shirt for Lily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15