Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F2 Quali is almost over but they went ahead, likely that FP2 is going to happen as well then

It’s the double standards that I was referring to yesterday, not one of them said anything, neither did they in December

Well this is close enough for Daniel to pay attention to news.... probably still too much 'drama' for him though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope teams and pilots be vocal and say no race here after this
This is unacceptable
Personally if i was in that paddock, I would be like duck this and be on the first flight out of there, f1 is not worth risking lives over

Just saw on Twitter though no flights are currently landing in Jeddah so they may be stuck there if they are scared of planes being taken down

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Surly they cannot let it happen, can’t be one rule when one place does something like this and not the other. It’s horrible

Reactions: 1
Personally if i was in that paddock, I would be like duck this and be on the first flight out of there, f1 is not worth risking lives over

Just saw on Twitter though no flights are currently landing in Jeddah so they may be stuck there if they are scared of planes being taken down
Well let’s say they go ahead with the weekend, honestly strong possibility they will, how do they leave on Monday?

Well let’s say they go ahead with the weekend, honestly strong possibility they will, how do they leave on Monday?
I mean they have the power of money and private jets, it’s a risk to use them but all the cargo and cars would surly have to stay as they need bigger planes

Reactions: 2

That is procedure if your airspace is corrupted airspace is shut down immediately

Reactions: 3
Currently don’t know if the planes are permanently avoiding or if it’s just because of the smoke atm, will have to wait and see 😬

I mean they have the power of money and private jets, it’s a risk to use them but all the cargo and cars would surly have to stay as they need bigger planes
Even private jets won't get permission to take off

What further information do they need fgs?! There has been an explosion get the duck out of there

Would these drone missiles come in low as well to avoid radar?
Drones are almost impossible to catch by radars that's why they use them also air defence system don't take them down
That's why they use them

Reactions: 4
What further information do they need fgs?! There has been an explosion get the duck out of there

That sounds a bit like bollix to be honest. There's been an explosion near by, the whole area needs to be cleared until it is confirmed safe to return.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.