Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it must be so disheartening for them. There was so much good vibes at the start and I loved all the videos of DR and LN together having fun. Just hope that time is kind to them
I want nothing but the best for them. It's just super sad to see because there is a lot of potential in Lando obviously cause he is still super young, but has a lot more experience now. Love DR but I feel like he's probably gonna be done after this season. He's getting older, getting fewer or no wins and podiums, clearly being outscored and outperformed by Lando (not regarding Bahrain). I think if McLaren gets their car together, I think Lando could be a world champion in the next couple of years. Would have it been easier with the turbo-hybrid era? Yes. But these new cars clearly haven't been the nicest to McLaren, which makes it harder for us to believe that Lando will get his first win. I really do hope it happens.

While on the topic of first wins, as much as I love Lando to death, I am pretty certain that Carlos will get his first win this year. A lot of people say "Lando needs his first win" but look at Carlos. He has kind of the same amount of experience as Daniel but has a lot more potential, especially after that 1-2. He's been done super dirty these past few years with being close to race wins. Way more than Lando imo.

Just hope things get better for my papayas in Jeddah and @imola or even @monza too 😘😘🧡🧡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not the under20k page snapping at cinnamon 😂 if it’s not another fake dm of course 😂
Honestly i think they are fakes even if i'm not an expert in insta DMs 😅. There are also these two apparently that i found on this exposing f1 fans account. How would under20k knows how Lando and Luisa met and, even if it's the case, why would they tell her ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220322-185538_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-185615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I want nothing but the best for them. It's just super sad to see because there is a lot of potential in Lando obviously cause he is still super young, but has a lot more experience now. Love DR but I feel like he's probably gonna be done after this season. He's getting older, getting fewer or no wins and podiums, clearly being outscored and outperformed by Lando (not regarding Bahrain). I think if McLaren gets their car together, I think Lando could be a world champion in the next couple of years. Would have it been easier with the turbo-hybrid era? Yes. But these new cars clearly haven't been the nicest to McLaren, which makes it harder for us to believe that Lando will get his first win. I really do hope it happens.

While on the topic of first wins, as much as I love Lando to death. I am pretty certain that Carlos will get his first win this year. A lot of people say "Lando needs his first win" but look at Carlos. He has kind of the same amount of experience as Daniel but has a lot more potential, especially after that 1-2. He's been done super dirty these past few years with being close to race wins. Way more than Lando imo.

Just hope things get better for my papayas in Jeddah and @imola or even @monza too 😘😘🧡🧡
I totally agree about Lando, but Daniel is still only 32, let’s not forget that Fernando as the oldest driver on the grid is a good 10 years older. Plus Daniel still has a contract for next year so no matter how things go, he at least has another year. He was on par with Lando in the 2nd half of the season and if the car stays crappy, they really can’t be measured against each other, there’s no real reference. I think McLaren and Daniel love each other way too much and believe in each other too much to part ways. I don’t think a lot of people will agree with me but if McLaren give Daniel a better car, he’s going to do amazing things. That overtake on Latifi didn’t mean a lot last time around but it was much braver than anything he did in 2021 so it’s obvious he’s got more confidence on this car and can pull better moves.

About Carlos, I think he’s been overhyped these last few months. Sure, he’s an amazing driver. But this is his 8th season and he’s never even been really close to a win. And people are quick to say that he’s never been in a race winning car but Sebastian got his first win in a Toro Rosso, Esteban won in a Renault, that McLaren in 2020 could’ve won races as well - granted it would need a crazy race but it could’ve been possible. And Carlos has had a lot of luck, even on Sunday when he got elevated from P3 to P2 without doing anything. Or during the entirety of 2021 when all his podiums were just because he got lucky, there’s a reason that man wasn’t able to actually stand on the podium twice 😂 I don’t have anything against Carlos I promise but I think it you put Daniel and Carlos in the same car, Daniel would be better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think DR has another year or two and I think the fact that the car isn’t up to standard this year (maybe it will get better 🤷🏼‍♀️) will play into his favour in that regard if that makes sense. it’s clear the car is off the pace atm for both of them so podiums and wins are a long way off so I feel like they both can’t be judged too harshly for not getting podiums and McLaren/other teams will have to cut them both some slack as they are both talented drivers. Lando is the future that’s for sure

Reactions: 2
I totally agree about Lando, but Daniel is still only 32, let’s not forget that Fernando as the oldest driver on the grid is a good 10 years older. Plus Daniel still has a contract for next year so no matter how things go, he at least has another year. He was on par with Lando in the 2nd half of the season and if the car stays crappy, they really can’t be measured against each other, there’s no real reference. I think McLaren and Daniel love each other way too much and believe in each other too much to part ways. I don’t think a lot of people will agree with me but if McLaren give Daniel a better car, he’s going to do amazing things. That overtake on Latifi didn’t mean a lot last time around but it was much braver than anything he did in 2021 so it’s obvious he’s got more confidence on this car and can pull better moves.

About Carlos, I think he’s been overhyped these last few months. Sure, he’s an amazing driver. But this is his 8th season and he’s never even been really close to a win. And people are quick to say that he’s never been in a race winning car but Sebastian got his first win in a Toro Rosso, Esteban won in a Renault, that McLaren in 2020 could’ve won races as well - granted it would need a crazy race but it could’ve been possible. And Carlos has had a lot of luck, even on Sunday when he got elevated from P3 to P2 without doing anything. Or during the entirety of 2021 when all his podiums were just because he got lucky, there’s a reason that man wasn’t able to actually stand on the podium twice 😂 I don’t have anything against Carlos I promise but I think it you put Daniel and Carlos in the same car, Daniel would be better.
Yes DR has contract until 2023 but there is a clause about performance so in theory if they make car better and Lando will perform much better they could rid of Daniel. But that's just theory
Just saying and wish that DR will have better season or at least they will be in similar performance like LN and the blame is on the car

Reactions: 4

I see your point. Daniel has been more successful in his career than Carlos. Yes, the car is tit and I see why you say Daniel would finish higher if you put him and Carlos in the same car. I think everything right now is just pure luck. It's just gonna take time for everyone to get used to these new cars. Some more than others obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see your point. Daniel has been more successful in his career than Carlos. Yes, the car is tit and I see why you say Daniel would finish higher if you put him and Carlos in the same car. I think everything right now is just pure luck. It's just gonna take time for everyone to get used to these new cars. Some more than others obviously.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if we go to another circuit and suddenly it’s an entirely different team at the top. Things are still so unpredictable, at this point I wouldn’t rule out a Bottas win to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly i think they are fakes even if i'm not an expert in insta DMs 😅. There are also these two apparently that i found on this exposing f1 fans account. How would under20k knows how Lando and Luisa met and, even if it's the case, why would they tell her ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
View attachment 1143391View attachment 1143393
Really concerns me how little of a life they have, like seriously why do they care so much, they are acting like they are some sort of investigative journalist ffs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I also wouldn’t be surprised if we go to another circuit and suddenly it’s an entirely different team at the top. Things are still so unpredictable, at this point I wouldn’t rule out a Bottas win to be honest.
And this was the point of new rules mixed the field and give chance smaller teams and see some unpredictable endings

Reactions: 3
Me too. Jeddah is more like Monza and will open us up to see which team is fastest on the straights. Bottas winning would be amazing plus hilarious.

duck you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.